FIFTEEN

I can do this.....never mind. Let me die.

"Shoot me in the ass love." He said while he showed me his ass.

Oh god. I looked over my shoulder to Vincenzo and his face is blank. He puts my finger on the trigger and that's when he pushes it down. He pushed my fingers down five times.

Five times Ricardo got shot in the ass. He's on the ground, yelling in pain, while blood oozes out of his pants. His hands are in fist, banging on the floor while the pain hits him hard.

The bullets are scattered across both of his cheeks and that's when I start to let go of the gun and Vincenzo tosses it on his back.

"Nice aim." Edward said while laughing slightly. I look over to him and see him smiling but that's when I turn light headed and pass out.

*****

After that day of passing out and Vincenzo being on high alert on where I'm going, I'm doing fine.

I've been getting along nicely with Erika and some other girls. I would practice with Edward and I asked Vincenzo if Edward can come to the meetings that we go too, because I'm more calm when I'm with him. And I don't go blank when talking to these bosses because I know Edward is there.

But guess what. He said no. N. O.

He said that he doesn't need another one of his men in the meetings. It's just him and some other guy. But that's stupid I told him. Why not bring your best friend? He said he's fine being undercover. He doesn't need him another target with his men. So no.

But it's been months since we went to meetings. I would say I'm pretty good at seducing now. Than before were I would be hello, let me seduce and make you give me all your secrets.

Yeah. I'm better than that. All thanks to Edward. I've been having fun in here. Like I would get to walk where I would want if Vincenzo doesn't catch me, and I would always sneak food if I would find myself in the kitchen. And then I would run all the way up stairs. I don't have to wear high heels, thank god, because last time I tried wearing heels again, I rolled my ankle just by taking a step.

Ricardo got better. His ass was sore for a couple of weeks, so he would slowly sit down and hiss or would just stand up. He would smoke the pain away or get drunk out of his mind.

But other than that, he's fine. He would ask if we wanted to do it again, but I knew Vincenzo was somewhere around and I would always have to decline. I wouldn't mind, don't get me wrong, but if Vincenzo shoots them in there limbs and ass, imagine if he actually catches us.

So, I guess you can say my life grew slightly better, but I do miss the outside a lot.

******

"Pack." That's all he said as he open my door and pushed me in my room.

"Fûck you!" I yelled. I turned around and went to go run towards him and punch him but he winked and slamming the door close, making me run straight into it. "Vincenzo!" I yelled while I shook the knob, trying to unlock it, but it's locked from other side. "Vincenzo!" I yelled while slamming my first on the door.