FIFTY-SEVEN

My queen.

~Vincenzo~

"She's doing better. She has a nice steady heartbeat. Her blood flow has been good. It's just her thighs, they will have scars from the bullets. I checked her leg once again and it seems fine. Her ligaments are stronger but I'll still have her work it out and gain more strength in it, but that won't happen till she's fully recovered Boss."

I nodded and looked towards him. "You can leave now, thank you," I said as my face was blank. His eyes went wide for a second and then he quickly gave me a nod, "Boss," and then took off.

I sighed and then looked back towards her. Shouldn't have said thank you. Never had said to my men.

I walked in and closed the door gently behind me. I have taken a shower because I don't need her to see the blood on my hands, but it doesn't mean I won't do it again if someone dares tries to touch her once more.

I sat in the chair that was sitting right next to her and gently scooted it closer to her, till my knees were touching the bedpost. My hand slowly grabbed hers and the warmth of her hand quickly filled my cold hand with warmth. My lips twitched slightly but I held the cold face.

My thumb creased the back of her hand as I watched her sleep.

****

I held my eyes closed when I felt her stir around. Her fingers tighten around mine and I heard the heart monitor pick up slightly. I wanted to smirk but I remained with the blank face.

Her fingers wrapped tightly around mine, but they quickly loosen and tried to pull away from mine. I acted like I stirred around and I tightened my fingers around hers so they won't slip through. I heard her sigh and relaxed her hand in mine. She knew it wasn't going anywhere.

That's when I slowly opened my eyes and saw her looking around. Her eyes cast down on the blanket and she slowly lifted it up with her right hand. She pushed it down past her knees and stared at her thighs that were bandaged up. My eyes followed and my hand tightens slightly because of what he did, but he's gone now.

I saw her head turn towards me at the corner of my eye but my eyes still were glued to her thighs. I abruptly stood up and dropped her hand from mine. Her face was in confusion but I didn't say anything and walked out.

Let my demon out.

*****

My hands were busted from punching the punching bag with an open fist. My breathing was heavy and sweat dripped from my forehead all the way down to my chest. I was glad that I took off my shirt because it would've have been soaked.

I don't know how long I've been in here but it's already night time since the moonlight was shining in. I sighed and stopped the bag from swaying. I picked up my shirt from the ground and walked out of the room and towards mine, so I can take a shower.

My bed was empty and I used to love it when it was. The bed all to myself, but now I hated it how it looks empty. I need her on it. I need her close to me.

I quickly jumped in the shower and quickly washed myself and rushed out. I placed whatever I grabbed on and rushed towards her. I softly opened the door when I got there and saw her eating. Her eyes slowly left her food and looked towards me. Ugh, I can just make sweet love to her all day.

I walked in and closed the door behind me. I felt water drip down from my hair to the side of my face. I quickly wiped it away and walked closer to her. The monitor in the background started to pick up but I still didn't smirk. When I was close to the edge of the bed, I sat down. She tried to move her legs, but pain filled her face and she chose to just leave them where they laid at.

"Vincenzo," she said as my name rolled off her tongue.

"Mai." I sighed as I laid back. My eyes stared up at the ceiling while I listened to the heart monitor stay at that same pace. "Don't be nerves, Mai."

"I'm not."

"I can tell."

The next part made my heart drop as I felt my stomach curl tight, "I'm just afraid of you." She whispered. It was only meant for her ears to hear, but I heard loud and clear, as she was speaking into a microphone, yelling it in my ear.

My body froze and my heart seemed to be held tight, just like I held Vlad's in my hand...but worse. I slowly turned my head towards her and saw her playing with the leftover food she had on her plate. I stood up and her eyes followed. I stared down at her as stared up into my eyes.

"I...scare...you?" I say as my eyebrow raises up and as my hands close to fist.

I saw how she swallowed hard but she didn't say anything. I have gotten my answer.

"In the begging. In the begging when I first had you, all I wanted was your soul in my hands. I wanted you to be a little puppet that I can pull your strings, and make you be afraid of what might come next. I wanted to become your worst nightmare alive. I wanted to break you and I'll laugh when I had everything from you, but now, now I just want to be yours. You can have my soul, pull my strings, pull everything that I have just to make you smile and laugh. A man like me shouldn't even have someone like you in their hands, all they would do is break them, hurt them, and...lose themselves in them." I stared deeply into her eyes. Her mouth parted as she stared into mine. I grabbed her hand and held it tightly in mine.

"This wasn't suppose to happen to me. I've told myself that you were just someone whom I can use as bait, and if you died, oh well, I wasn't suppose to..." I took a deep breathe as I heard her held hers. I looked at her showing all my emotions on my face, "I wasn't suppose to grow feelings for you. I wasn't suppose to fall for a woman like you. A mafia man doesn't fall in love, but I have. I fell in love with you." Now my heart was the one picking up. "But a true mafia man would have his queen. A queen to have her demon king."

A tear slipped from her eyes and I guess I did something right because she grabbed my neck and pulled me close to herself and placed our lips together. I didn't hesitate to gladly take advantage of her lips and make her moan in my mouth. I made sure my tongue gave her pleasure because my tongue can do so much more for my queen.

My queen.

******

*sips tea*

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS