TWENTY-TWO

Ever got this.

~Edward~

We walked towards elevator, towards the lobby, then out the door. I had Ricardo call for a car, and just as we walked out, one pulled up right next to us.

I walked around the car, and walked to the back door behind the diver seat. Ricardo went in the passenger while Vincenzo went next to me, behind Ricardo. "Stesso posto." Vincenzo murmured.

The car took off and I looked towards him. I raised an eyebrow, just staring at him as he looked out the window. I coughed and moved my hand. "No." That's all he said and I rolled my eyes.

"So you took her to another place just to fûck her. Wow, so romantic. Never seen you done this before." I taunt.

"I'm not romantic."

"I know, but taking her to another place just to have sêx, kinda is like taking your girl friend out for vacation but it's really a plane ticket for sêx." I laughed.

He snapped his head towards me, "she's not my girlfriend, she's mine. Only min-" he snapped his head towards Ricardo and a smile grew upon my lips. I got myself comfortable and watched the show. Vincenzo locked an arm around his neck and pulled back, till he was plastered onto the seat. He was trying to pry off his arm but Vincenzo tighten it.

"You fûckin have sex with Mai, fûckin mark her, then you fûckin make her orgasm on your fûckin face!?!" He pulled him backwards causing him to cough. He was struggling to get his arm off, because clearly he wants to breathe....I think everyone wants to breathe if they're getting choked.

"I had a fûckin meet-"

"S-she l-l-lov-ed I-t." He gasped out. And that caused Vincenzo to pull his arm harder towards himself, and causing Ricardo to arched his back, trying to release some of the pressure but Vincenzo wasn't having it. I looked out the window and saw that the car was slowing down and that's when I knew we made it.

I punched Vincenzo in the ribs, hard, and that made him loosen his grip, just enough for Ricardo to slip out. "We're here." When the car came to a stop, I unlocked the door and climbed out. When I stood up and closed the door, I heard another one slam shut and then I see Ricardo sprinting towards the building. I laughed and shook my head slightly. Vincenzo rounded the car and I walked with him.

"What she do." I asked as I fixed my shirt and pants. We started walking where Ricardo ran to.

"Nothing, just assaulted me." He said cooly. I raised an eyebrow and gave a soft chuckle.

"What she say? She didn't like your hat, so that's why you fûcked her?" I laughed.

"No. She said that she loved Ricardo dîck in her, and she loved being fûcked by him." He said harshly.

I looked over to him and stared for awhile till I couldn't hold it in any longer. My laugh was all you heard and I couldn't stop it. "You fûcked her because of that?!" I barked out another laugh.

He glared at me, "not just that!" He punched my arm.

"Owww." I laughed as I rubbed my arm. "Well then, what?" I laughed as pain shot up my arm.