EIGHTTEEN

Oh my name? Umm...

Why the hell would he make me do this job?!? I can barely seduce his men! I mean like I practiced a lot, but it doesn't mean that I can do this with the enemy's boss!

I continued to drink my drink as I tried to scoot closer to them. I can barely hear anything since the waves are crashing so loud in the background. So, slowly I started to move to the next seat next to me. He was five seats away, so now I'm four. I looked back at Vincenzo and see him talking to a random girl but he looked over his shoulder to me, and nodded.

"Nice way in blending in." I mumbled. I was almost done with my drink and I started to lick the sugar around the rim and then I finished the drink. I sighed and leaned back on the chair, and then looked over my shoulder to the ocean. The ocean is so beautiful. The bright blue water crashing against the beautiful sand, is so memorizing. I smiled as another ocean breeze blew softly against my face.

I went to turn around but I was met with soft brown eyes. I jumped slightly and held my chest. "Oh god." I whispered. He smiled and then looked at the ocean.

"Beautiful isn't." He said as he continued to drink his dark drink.

"Huh?"

He looked over to me as he drank. He then nodded to the ocean, "beautiful. Right?"

"Oh. Oh yeah." I said as I felt my face turn hot.

I looked back to the bar and look slightly to Vincenzo but he wasn't looking at me. He was still talking to that girl. Ughhh!!!

"So, what brings you to Chile?"

So that's where I am? "Oh, just visiting."

"Alone?" I looked up to him as he raised an eyebrow and set his glass down empty.

"No. Friends are here."

"Oh." His eyebrows shot up as he smiled. He looks the same age as Vincenzo, but I still don't even know how old Vincenzo is. So, err, Ima just guess he's the same age as Vincenzo.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"My name?"

"Yes your name." He laughed.

"My name." I raised an eyebrow.

He sat down next to me and tilt his head as he gave a soft chuckle, "yes, your name love."

"Oh, um, I honestly don't know what's my name. My friends said I just had surgery so they brought me here, and they said it would be some time till I remember my name. So, I don't know what's my name is." What can I say, I love lying to people, and I love it when they fall for it.

"Oh, when did this happen?"

"I don't know, they said I had it done two weeks ago, and they are concern but they said they want to go on vacation first then go check it out."