SIXTY-FIVE

I can't stop you.

~Ever~

He pulled me close as he walked us towards our room. My heart was already racing just by the words he just said. His hold around my waist is tight and his fingers dug into my side. I looked up and I see his face in a smug look as he his attention on what's in front of him.

His steps were big and somewhat fast so he was basically dragging me to the room. My hand went to the hand that was gripping my waist but by the time I had my fingers wrapped around his wrist, that hand around grabbed mine instead and pulled me in front of him and pushed me back. I gasped as my back hit the bed, "oh how you fell right in my possession." He said husky as he stood, hovering over me.

"You basically took me-"

"Oh close that mouth of yours." He smiled as he climbed on top of me and I couldn't help but smile. His lips hovered over mine and I waited for them to interlock with mine, but it didn't happen. I stared into his eyes as he did the same. His body pressed against mine and lust was getting me, just feeling all his hard muscle against me was turning me on and not only that but the way he was looking at me, the way I can see him thinking. The way I think he's thinking on what he's going to be doing to me, I don't know, the next couple of hours.

"Mai, your body, your mind, your soul is mine. Don't. Ever. Forget. That." He said roughly but then slammed his lips on mine. I was waiting for his lips to actually interlock with mine, it felt so long and I craved it.

His hand went slowly down my stomach to my pants and played with the button making me wait for his hand to rub against me. I wrapped my hand around his hair and pushed him closer to me and the kiss was so rough but I loved it. I moaned in his mouth and I felt his lips lift up to a smile and he went faster.

I pushed his lips away from me and I said out of breath, "hurry up Vincenzo with this horse play and do something-"

"Oh Mai, I like to tease you don't you know that." He said as his hand went inside me, I gasped at the feeling and he played with me, teasing me like he said. I tried to close my legs but his body was in the way and he smiled, "I'll pull every string of yours tonight, make you feel things you never felt before, and make you wish you were never underneath me." He said as his tone was slowly starting to turn dark. It was a threat for him but to me it sounded so amazing. Like I grew fond of his dark words so it wasn't as much as a 'threat' to me.

His hand was still moving rather quickly and when my muscles were growing tight and how my hand was gripping his shoulders he knew he got me right there, but he stopped. Like always. Nothing new to a man like Vincenzo, but I didn't plead, that's the only thing he wants me to do. But why should I give him the satisfaction of that? I mean, beat him at his own game.

My eyes opened and his eyebrow was up, I was biting my bottom lip before I said anything I would regret. "Hmm, nothing." He said as his hand was slowly touching the inner thigh of mine. I didn't even shake my head, I wasn't going let this man win again. Not again.

This time he pulled off my shirt and undo my bra and his hand roughly grabbed my chest. My back went up in response of the slight pain he gave, but nothing. By beating his own game, he's going to keep teasing me, which that's what I want most right now, point for Ever.

I forgot he has two hands for a second because I was distracted by his hand on my chest and pulling and twisting at my nipple I forgot about his hand touching my thigh, so when he pinched my nipple, his fingers went inside me, taking me by surprise and causing me to jerk and gasp. "Oh, so Mai does make a sound." He taunt. My body began to shake and I knew if he kept going I would lose. His mouth went on my other breast and his tongue whirled around my nipple and it felt amazing. My hand went to his hair and pulled roughly, and I felt his lips quirk up slightly, but after that he sucked and left marks all over me. His hand was still teasing me, would go in fast would go out too fast too. But when he went slowly, my thighs were clenching around his arm, and I thought he was going to stop, he didn't.

His hand went quickly to my mouth as my back arched up as I came rather too quickly. His mouth swallowed my moan and how my fingers almost ripped off his hair from his head. He pulled away, "Don't be stubborn Mai, it never leads to anything." He smiled as his went to straddle me. My hand slipped down to his chest and his heart was beating normal but strong. He pushed my hand away and pulled off his shirt and threw it where my clothes laid. "I'm still debating if I want to give you warm ups, or just fuck the fûck out of your body. I don't know, I'm still deciding Mai." He said smirking down at me. My body was still shaking and I honestly don't know if I want to be winning if I couldn't last round one. 

"It's not like I have a say in anything you ask." I said. He tilt his head, "How so?" "I mean what I exactly I said, like how I said I want to go home-" "You're not leaving-" "Exactly." I said with a small smile. His lips went to a straight line as he stared down at me. "Hmm." He leaned down to me and kissed me softly and I loved it. His hand went to grip my hip as the other went behind my head and continued to kiss me. He pulled away, "Fûck it, let the whole estate know you're under me." He smirked, and holy fûck, I wasn't ready for that.

~

Look I know I've been in the shadows for almost a year, but when I mean my life went through bumps and turns and everything i mean it was rough. And tough. Like I feel bad for not at least updating on you guys but at the same time if I did, you guy would ask can you post and all that. I mean i updated on my other book not too long ago but i thought my life was done being tossed around but it didn't. Thank you for those who stayed to the end and i know i lost some of you guys on this book but who ever is still here, hello. Are ready for sipping tea with me again?

Because clearly i can't hit a homer in coming back so i had to do like a little double for you guys on this chapter but next one would have all you guys sipping the tea pot:)

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS
Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!SSBook IG: friesbeforeguy101