FORTY-FIVE

Who said I didn't care for you?

~Vincenzo~

We finally made it back to the building and I climbed out of the car with my shoulder being soar and my fingers sticky with dried up blood covering them.

I sighed and pushed open the door. I walked in, not caring if men tried to talk to me or even women. I felt fingers touch my bare back or my side as I walked past the halls but I wasn't bother or didn't even give any of them a glance. I walked towards my room and walked into the bathroom. I flicked on the light and my hair was tossed all over the place and my face looked dark since I really never had the time to shave. My bare chest had some scratches and I'm guessing from the broken glass. I looked at my shoulder and it was still a good size hole with little blood dripping out but it was some what dried.

I looked through the cabinets and pulled out the rubbing alcohol. I had a glare on my face and unscrewed the cap. I looked at myself in the mirror and lifted the bottle up and moved it to the bullet wound. I sighed and took one deep breath in and poured the alcohol on the wound.

Burning sensation went through my shoulder and I groaned slightly but continued to pour the liquid down the hole. Blood made a trail on my chest following down the indents and down to my stomach causes the scratches to burn too. I placed the bottle down and grabbed and towel and held it on the wound. I let go of my breath and groaned at the same time. I punched the wall next to me and walked around.

I pulled the towel away and saw it had a dark spot of blood and I groaned again. I looked at myself in the mirror and the wound looked disgusting.

I'm exhausted. I'll deal with what just happened tomorrow. Fûck that fûckin threat to me.

I walked out and walked towards my dresser and pulled out some sweats. I took off my slacks and pulled up the dark grey sweats. I walked out of my room and walked towards where I have placed Mai at.

Hands kept touching me but I didn't want to turn around and make a scene on horny ass women.

I finally made it to the door and opened it not wanting to knock. "Are you fûckin kidding me." I said. I walked in fast and fûckin threw him on the fûckin ground.

"You're a fûckin lucky bastard, you're fuckin lucky I don't have my fûckin gun on me." I kicked his ribs and glared at him.

He groans as he tries to push himself up. "I didn't fûckin do anything!" He barks out.

I laughed at the fûckin lie, "Fûckin touching her right now is not doing anything!?" I kicked down on his back as he tried to crawl and get up.

"Vincenzo!" I snap my head towards her voice and she looks horrified. I clenched my jaw and look back at him as he has one hand gripping his chest as the other hold him up as he stays in the dog position.

"Get out of my face." I said low and he groans but does as what I said. When the door closes I continue to glare at it.

I turn around and I see her staring at my chest and then to my shoulder. Fûck. I forgot to cover them. I walk to the chair that was sitting against the wall and sat down. Her eyes never left my shoulder and her face showed disgust while she squirms uncomfortably.