EIGHT

Ha...ha...you're funny....no, wait. You're not joking?!?

He pulled me harshly and his grip was so tight I hissed each tug he gave.

He pulled me through sharp turns and I would try to talk to him but he would just tug me through another sharp turn.

"Vincenzo!" I yelled while I tried to pull my wrist away from him but he made his way in front of a door and yanked it open.

The sunlight beamed in and I covered my eyes from the sudden rays. He pulled me with him out of the building and my feet touch the pavement and it burned slightly from the heat.

I blinked and my eyes adjusted to the light and I saw that we were walking towards a car. "Vincenzo!" I said again but he opened the door and turned towards me and yanked me towards his chest. My chest slammed against his and he turned us around and pushed me backwards till I fell in the car. He moved my legs and made his way in and quickly closed the door.

"Partire." He said and then the car started to move. I didn't even know someone else was in car but now I know. I adjusted myself and sat upright. I heard something roll up and there's a window that separates us from the driver. Vincenzo rolled that up and looked out of the window when he was done.

"Vincenzo. Where are we going?" I licked my lips as I waited. He continued to stare out the window and ignore me.

I looked out too, but all I saw was trees and open fields. So I knew I was far from home. But it's not like I had anyone to look for me. I don't even have a best friend. What a life huh.

I looked back to Vincenzo and still see him looking out. I looked at him longer then need and looked at his outfit. It's the same like always. He wore a dark navy blue suit with a black tie and white button up. He wore dress shoes and he wore a black and brown fedora. It created a showdown on his face that hid his eyes and part of his nose.

"We're going to go see the man who wants to have a meeting with me." He looked to me and I can barely see his eyes but I know they're staring back at me. "Well, now with us. Since you're going in and going to act like a whore and get what ever he gives you."

My eyes grow wide and my heart drops slightly. "Ha....nice joke."

"I'm not a man to joke Mai. Why would I joke about my business?"

"Vincenzo! I can't do that! Not yet! I'm not ready!" I said while my heart started to beat faster and my hands clamped next to my thighs.

"Today you are."

"You can't make me do something I don't want to do-"

"Yes I can Mai. You're working for me now. You agreed-"

"Yeah! I agreed because I didn't want to die!"

"You still agreed. You're working for a mafia leader now. And me as the leader of this whole mafia gang. You're going to the boss of their little gang, and get as much information as you can, and then I'll come in and he have to push you away."

"You act like this is all easy!"

"Because it is. He's a young man. Barely entering in his twenties. He's not going to know these little tricks that us men came up with using women. So it will be easy. He will easily give you information for something in exchange. You can either do the exchange or you can say you'll do it but wait till I get in there and thats your time to leave."