SIXTY-ONE

Nothing stays the same, so why bother to try.

~Ever~

I watched as my back was resting against the headrest as his back muscles flexed everytime he would move his arm. I held the bed sheets in my hands and didn't say anything as he talked. "I'm going to be gone for the next two days, I have to go out of state to get some work done. Just buissness."

"Okay." I whispered as I continued to to stare at his muscles continue to flex.

"I won't be gone too long Mai." He stopped and looked over his shoulder but didn't move his body to face me. "Okay." I say again in a soft voice.

He placed the knife down next to him and set down the knife sharpener next to it. This time he faced towards me and stared intensely at me with those emarld eyes.

"What's wrong." He said than rather  than asking me.

"Nothing." I said softly.

He waited instead of asking again and I wanted to say I can't handle this, I can't handle this damn thing about you killing every single day. I can't even see you as that kind of man to be killing like some maniac, but I said "I-I...I'm going to miss you."

His lips grew into a big smile as he crawled towards me. He spreaded my legs as he crawled on top of me. He pulled my leg back causing my back to be laying flat on the bed sheet as he placed his hands right next to my head. "I won't be gone for too long." He smirked at me as he stared into my eyes intensely.

"I know but still." I said as I placed my hand on his cheek. He gave me a deep and sexy laugh. "I'll make you crave for me for these next two days." He said huskily to me but I didn't get the chance to answer since he slammed his lips onto mine. His lips moved hard and claimed my mouth. My hands went up to his hair and started to pull and twist my fingers in it.

My other hand was on his bare back and would gently scratch it. He smiled against my lips and then moved down to the side of my jaw and traveled down to my neck. He sucked and teased me as he moved the shirt off my shoulder and placed newly bruises on me.

He ripped his shirt that I was wearing and then moved his mouth towards my chest as I gave him a soft moan. "Vincenzo..."

All he was doing was humming against my skin but him doing this was unraveling me. "Vincenzo...I-" his hand went down to my underwear and pushed them down as his hand started to tease me. My hand dug into his shoulder blade as I jerk slight as he laughed against my skin.

"Vincenzo I can't..." I pulled his hair tighter but he moved his head out of my grasp and went down to my inner thigh. A volt went up my leg as he placed his lips so close there and as his teeth gently bit me. I gasped and moaned slightly as he started to leave bruises on either side of my inner thighs and as his hand moved and teased me in such a pleasant way.

"Vincenzo I can't-I can't handle-" I groaned when my stomach was clenching up and as my legs were about to close shut but he held them open and started to move his mouth closer and closer. His hand was doing magical things but I had to say it.

"I can't handle this! I can't handle this new you!" I yelled as I was so close but his hand stopped. His mouth stopped. He just stopped. "No." I whispered. I looked down and tried to move his hand back but he pushed it away and pushed himself off the bed and stood up.

"What did you say Mai?" He said. I pushed myself on my elbows and looked at him.

"Say it Mai." He said low but I knew he was putting a threat in between there.

So I took a deep breath, "I want you to change back. I don't think I can handle you coming to me and me knowing you've killed men in a blink of a eye. I can't even imagine you like that. I can't imagine a man like that in your body. The only thing I can imagine is you loving me-"

He barked out a laugh as his first closed tight next to his side. "I told you I was a monster so don't expect me to change because of what you don't like. I told you that I missed this. I miss the feeling and the adrenaline pumping through my veins. So you have no voice to tell me to stop what's I grew up learning and loving! You have no fûckin voice!" He turned around and walked out, slamming the door shut with me tears falling down my cheeks.

******

I played with the food on the plate as I tucked a strand of hair out of my view behind my ear. I wasn't in the mood to eat and I wasn't in the mood to even stay in this sit. I wanted to be in bed but Edward dragged me out to eat.

"You got to eat Ever. Vinc-"

"Don't say his name." I said softly as I placed the fork next to the plate and looked up to him. He was tossing an apple to one hand to the other and he raised his eyebrow.

"Why not?" He smiled.

"Edward-"

He placed the apple on the counter and pushed off the counter since he was leaning against it the whole time, and crossed his arms over his chest. "He's not one to fall for-fûck, none of us are. We aren't meant to be in love. We are fûckin demons in disguise Ever. So yes, it's going to be hard for you to understand what we are, what he is, but it's not going to stop him. Fûck, even I liked watching him do afoul things. It's who we are. We grew up into this life, but you so luckily got pulled into it-"

"I DIDN'T WANT TO! I DIDN'T WANT THIS!" I yelled as I fe tears fall down my cheek and after that, a full on sob came out. "I can't handle this, I just can't." I sobbed.

He walked towards me and hugged me as I held on his shirt tightly.

I can't.

*****

:)

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101
Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101 Anyway see you guys soon!!SS