FORTY-SIX

Fûckin bîtch.

~Vincenzo~

I slammed the papers down on my desk and threw my head back while closing my eyes and groaning. My legs stretched out in front of me and I grew frustrated.

A month.

A fûckin month.

A month of Mai going to therapy. A month of my men trying to fûckin find this damn fûcker, but what ever lead we would get on him, he would change the whole plot around.

The papers I threw were locations where he would change. I rubbed my temples and sighed. I sat back up and opened my eyes. Some of the papers and folders fell off the desk but I didn't want to get up and pick them up. I looked back to the computer sitting next to me, it was black. I thought I had it on, so my face grew confused. I tap the space bar and I thought it was going to turn back on but no.

I groan loud and click the power button on and waiting for it to finally come back alive. But when it did, the screen was blue. This never done this before, so I didn't know what to do. I pressed the space bar again, and I wish I didn't because out of no where codes started to show up, filling the screen within seconds. I pressed the space bar again because clearly it's doing something but that only made it go faster. I was trying to read what these damn codes were saying but they were too fast.

I stood up and slammed my hand down on the keyboard but nothing. I clenched my jaw and grabbed my gun on the desk and aimed at the computer and shot twice. I didn't flinch when the sound of glass breaking and my gun shots firing. When the screen was completely black with some what of smoke coming out of the new holes.

I toss my gun back onto the desk and stared at the computer. "Porca miseria." I rubbed my face and pulled down my tie. I unbutton the second button since I already had the first one undone on my shirt. I walked around my desk and walked to the cabinet I had in here and opened it, revealing my liquor.

I pulled out whatever my eyes caught first, and I didn't bother to read what it said. I unscrewed the cap and just drank straight from the bottle. It tasted horrible but it tased great at the same time. The warm feeling it left my throat made me somewhat relax, but I can't. I can't relax knowing I let that fûcker live for another month.

I take another large gulp of the liquor and I walk towards the couch I had against the wall. I ripped open my shirt and the buttons bounced across the floor , but I didn't care. I had many other whites button ups to replace this one.

I had men track him down but I can't even track one fûckin person myself! I took another gulp of the liquor and groan. I lay my head against the couch and have my arms weakly fall next to me. My hand holds the bottle firm, but it was still somewhat weak.

What are the possibilities that he's laughing at me right now, because if I was him right now, I would be laughing my ass off. Laughing at how fûckin pathetic I am. A month I still can't find him, call me fûckin pathetic for real.

I took another gulp and looked forward when I heard a knock. I glared at the door and threw the bottle at the door. "Vaffanculo!" I yell.

I was hoping who ever was at the door, probably Edward to walk away. I don't want to fûckin see anyone- the door slowly opens and I was about to get up and beat the shît out of the person who walked in, but I continue to glare at door when it open fuller, showing her.