NINETEEN

Mai....Mai!?

"Boss!"

I jumped back and I held my dress down before the breeze came back. I looked towards Vlad, and see him with anger in his face with his jaw clenched. "What!" He hissed.

"Something happen with the placement. Justin called us to have you check it out." I looked over my shoulder and see one of his men standing not so far away from me. That caused Vlad to groan and I felt my chin move. His fingers softly gasped my chin and made me look at him, "go change, I'll hope I'll see you soon. I need business to attend." He smiled.

I couldn't help but smile back, "yeah, I'm getting kinda cold with my back being wet." I laughed.

"I bet. I'll see you around...no name." He smiled as he walked around me.

"See you around Vlad." I laughed.

*****

"Mai."

I walked around him and then started to walk to the bathroom.

"Mai."

I walked in and I was about to close the door, "Mai! If you close that door in my face-" Ian's I did. I closed the door in his face while locking it.

I heard him growl out in frustration and that's when I heard one of his fist pound on the door. "Mai!" I chose to ignore him and strip out of this dress. I pulled out my hair from the high ponytail and turned on the water. "Mai!" His fist came hard against the door in a rhythm. I placed my hand into the running water and it was already nice and warm. So I stepped in with a sigh and closed my eyes. I closed the glass door gently and let my shoulders shag.

I bent down and picked up one of the shampoo bottles in here and washed my hair. I rinsed it even though I can hear yelling from Vincenzo, telling me to open the door. I bent down and grabbed the conditioner and placed some in my hair and washed it in and then rinsing it out. Basically, I took a shower while there were bangs on the door with him yelling.

I finished washing my body and that's when I shut down the water and drained my hair. I opened the glass door and looked to the left and grabbed a white fluffy towel. I grabbed two, and tied one on my head with my hair, and I used the other one to dry myself and wrap it around myself.

"Mai! Open the doo-" I opened the door and was trying to walk pass him but he grabbed my shoulder and slammed my back on the door frame. I bit back the hiss and stared up at him with a bored look.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow. He was still in his 'normal' clothes, "what do you mean what?! I ask-"

"I do mean what. What do you want? Huh? What is it?" I said as my tone came out rough and mean.

I saw his jaw clench and his hand tighten on my shoulder, while his fingers bit into my skin. I still didn't make any face of pain, or sound.

"I told you to do one thing and you did the opposite."

"No, he changed the whole thing around. I went closer to him to hear what he was talking about but I took a glance at the ocean and then turned back around with him right next to me." I said as I pushed him with one hand. But of course. He didn't move.