SEVENTEEN

Here goes nothing.

~Ever~

We made it to a hotel, a really nice hotel. I don't know where we are but the hotel is next to a beach, let me tell you that. I had to wear Vincenzos jacket and his hat, while he let me borrow one of his pants as we walked through the hotel doors. I had to be, 'not seen' with him. Or it will mess everything up. We made it to the hotel room and it had to be like a fûckin penthouse.

Once the door closed behind me, I quickly took off his clothes and sighed when cool air hit against my skin. "One of my men that were here a week before went to go buy you clothes. This isn't like any other lure job like you done. This is our rival. Our enemy." I looked towards his as he walks around the room. He stopped in front of a door and pulled it open.

"You're a beautiful woman Ever. Very beautiful." I felt my cheeks heat up from his words and started to play with my hands. "He's a fûckin horny aśś pig, no doubt he'll take you with him. But he rarely takes women who approach him. He's smart. He has to approach you, not the other way around. He has to chase you." He pulled something out of it and out came a beautiful white dress with floral designs all over.  "Don't go to him. His men will get to you first before he even notices you." He then bent down and grabbed something else too. "Do you understand?" He then straighten up and closed the door with one of his hand with a pair of white sandals.

"Yes. Don't approach him, make him approach me." I said while I looked back up to his bright emerald eyes. He gave a slight smirk, "good girl." I rolled my eyes as he came over to me. I looked down at the dress and shoes and smiled. "You are going to wear this today, my men sent me his location, and he's at this beach. I need you to get at least close to him, but don't make him come to you, not yet. Or don't make him notice you. Got it?" My eyebrows furrowed and I looked back up.

"You just told me to make him approach me-"

"I know, but not today. I just need you to tell me what he's doing and what he's saying. Got it." He raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I got it."

"Go put this on," he handed me the dress and the shoes and I was about to walk away from him but he grabbed my forearm, "Mai, don't forget. You're mine." He said while he stared hard at me. I blinked a couple of times while my heart sped up. He raised an eyebrow while squeezing my arm slightly. I nodded and he stared at me for awhile then let me go. I quickly made my way towards the bathroom, I had to guess and thank god I found it the first try.

I took off the lingerie I had on and picked up the dress where I had placed it on the sink counter, and saw it had padding already in it. "Fûck." I cursed under my breath. I looked around and squeezed my eyes. I placed the dress on quickly and open the door slightly. "Um, Vincenzo?" I said softly. I looked around the room and I didn't see him. So I opened the door even more and walked into the room.

I still couldn't find him so I walked around the room and I looked over to the window and saw that there were patio doors, which were open. My feet padded across the wood floor as I made my towards the door, and I peaked through. I couldn't see in the crack very much so I open the door and my breath got caught in my throat. Vincenzo was looking out to the ocean with his pants hanging loosely on his hips while he had no shirt on, as he smoked calmly.

I guess he heard me since he turned around while he raised an eyebrow at me. He looked me over while I felt his eyes travel slowly over my whole body. "Vincenzo." I whispered as my hand held the doorknob tightly. He looked back up to my eyes while he shifted himself, to were his back was resting against the railing.