FOUR

Two choices Mai. Two choices.

I was still limp on his shoulder while I would gasp for air. My hand messaged my neck while he walked down the hall casually. His hand was loosely around my thighs while he open the door.

"Do-" I coughed. "Don't." My voice cracked while I ended up coughing again. My body was too weak to move while he closed the door with his foot. I weakly picked up my head while I cleared my throat but it ended up hurting even more.

He ignored me while he walks somewhere I can't see. The room that he walked in is simple. A love seat in the corner and a desk with a simple lamp sitting onto of it.

"Vincenzo" my voice was hoarse while he pulled me off his shoulder. "Just kill me please- " his hand goes over to my mouth while my eyebrows furrowed and I slap his hand away.

I step back but I didn't know a bed was behind me, so my legs hit the end of the bed making me fall backwards.

"Damn. That fast Mai." He chuckles but he continues to stare me down.

"Listen." He walks away from me but ends up pulling a chair where the desk was and pulls it right in front of me. He sits on it backwards and rest his hand on the top of the chair.

"I'll like to make a deal." His voice flows through my body and I can't help but love the sound of it.

I narrow my eyes while I sat up. "And what's that? I get to choose how I die?" I gritted through my teeth.

He rolls his eyes, "if you got to choose how you die, it would both be a pleasure way because I do that to the women I kill." He smirks while my heart drops and my face pales.

"Anyway, I have two options for you." He cocked his head to the side while he watches me. I didn't say anything so he continued. "The first one is, you work for me-"

"Nope. Not going to happen." I saw his jaw clenched and he stared at me with a blank face.

"One thing you should know about me, and my men. Don't interrupt endless you want to die or get punished. So, like I was saying. Work for me as a bait. You're good looking, and easily can lure my enemies in for us to kill and take over their group. And-"

"If you're part of a mafia group, you can find someone to do it with experience! You're a fûckin mobster, gangster! Why do you need me! I reject, there is no way am I going to work for a mafia group!"

He looked me at with no emotion while his head cocked to the side and he raised an eyebrow. I grew confused and then I realized what I've done.

"No. No Vincenzo. I didn't mean-"

"So you're really asking to be punished. Good job in ticking off a mafia leader." He stood up while my eyes grew wide.  I went to get off the bed but he threw the chair to the side and gripped my ankle pulling me back on the bed when I was almost off.

I kicked at him but his hand went to my thighs and pressed down, which made me laugh out loud.

One thing.