TWENTY-SEVEN

*Screams*

I was in full shock while it finished. My mouth hung open wide. He stared at me with no emotion as he took a step back and let go of my leg.

I let go of my weight and my wrist got pulled causing pain. But it barely sent any pain. I blinked while tears flowed down my cheeks. My mouth trembled and slowly I looked down at my leg.

My leg hung loosely and that's when I screamed. I screamed in pain and terroir. My leg throbbed and I was getting light headed. I screamed till I couldn't scream any more. I stared at my leg and that's when I turned dizzy and I passed out.

*******

I hissed in pain while sweat started to pile up on my forehead. I clenched my jaw from screaming and my fingernails bit into my palms.

I couldn't move my leg but I know something's broken. He stared down at me with a blank face and with his arms crossed over his chest.

"So, talk."

"I-I-" I gritted through my teeth but I threw my head back and bit my lip while I squeezed my eyes tight. My leg throbbed badly and I couldn't stop myself from bitting through my bottom lip from the pain.

"I let him go easy. One bone seems to put you through enough pain. Passing out!" He laughed, "who's weak now."

"Yo-you." But I couldn't help it. I groaned loudly and sobbed slightly.

I heard him come closer but I didn't look up to him. "Look at me."

Sweat started to trail down to my neck and I was breathing hard and exhaling through my  closed teeth. I didn't dare to look at him because pain shot up my leg and I cried.

"Look at me!" His hand slammed down on my leg and I jerked up. I screamed with my eyes wide while his hand clamped around my knee. I screamed so loud that it made my own ears to ring.

He was baring his teeth at me while his hand clamped harder around my knee. My arm struggled around the restrains on the chain while my left leg tried to kick at him.

He let go and took a step back while I cried and my body felt so hot. "Please! Please!" I yelled while my leg hurt so much, all I wanted to do was die.

Please just let me die.

"I'm going to watch you. I'm going to watch how you body screams to be out of misery. I'm going to watch how your mouth tries to form words but all you can produce is screams of pain. I'm going to watch all this...and I'm going to love every second of it."

I looked up at him while my body couldn't take the pain anymore. He was smirking down at me, but I couldn't stay awake.

The last thing I saw was his brown eyes watching me in amusement.

****

~Vincenzo~

"Ready?" I asked while I tossed Edward a gun.