SEVEN

Did I also mention I have to seduce you?

"I can't do that!" I said while I stared at Ricardo in shock.

"Ever, it's really easy. Do the things I told you and you'll be fine. Now go." He lifts me off his hips and makes me stands. He stands next to me and gives me a slight push. "He's really not that bad." I look at Edward then back at Ricardo and then see him flipping off the same woman he just pushed off while she walks away with anger.

"Yeah, totally not that bad." I slowly start to walk towards him but my heels feel like they weigh a thousand pounds, and me trying to drag them, is not working.

"Take them off Ever. If they're bothering you that much, take them off." I jump slightly because I forgot about Edward was right behind me. I look over my shoulder but he's already bending down to my leg and lifting my leg up and taking off one heel. My height gets uneven so, I push off the second heel. I went to bend down and to pick up the heel, but his hands went to my hips and made me straighten up.

"Don't ever bend down in this room. Not unless you want someone who's wants anger out and to fûck you senseless behind. Okay?" He whispered harshly in my ear.

My heart picks up slightly because I took another look around the room and saw men looking at these women bored or either with hunger.

I simply nodded and took another breath in and started to walk to him. My heart starts to pick up each step I took towards him and my hands clamps up against my sides. I look back to Edward and see him with a smile and he gave me a nod.

Why couldn't I died.

I tighten my ponytail that Erika made and continued to walk towards him. He finally saw me when I was a few steps away and my heart dropped. His blue eyes watched me while a black eyebrow lifted. He placed the cigarette in his mouth again and inhaled.

I stood in front of him and I opened my mouth but nothing came out. My tongue laid heavy in my mouth while my eyes grew. He tilt his head and blew out the smoke. "What are you doing?-"

"I'm here to seduc-" I clamped my hand over my mouth and stared at him wide eyed. Both his eyebrows raised and his lips slowly started to raise.

"Seduce me then." He opens his arms and laid limp on the couch while he took another drag.

"What?!"

"Seduce me. Let's see if you can seduce me because clearly I didn't like Rose since I pushed her off. So, seduce me baby." His lips grew to a smile and I got chills of disgust at his word baby.

"O-okay" I thought back to what Edward said and then my mind went blank.

I licked my lips while my hand closed harder till I felt my fingernails in the palm of my hand. I took a look around and see this girl on her knees, running her hands up all the way to the mans hips then taking a seat on his hips while she runs her hands up his chest.

So.

I did that.

I dropped to my knees and that took him by surprise because he cursed fast. "Fûck." I looked up at him and see him quickly blowing out the smoke and placing the cigarette on the ash tray.