THIRTY-FIVE

Just cut off my leg. Please.

"I need to pee."

"And I told you when we're at the hospital-"

"And you were the one that knocked me out. So."

He glared at me and then shifted in the seat. "Hold it."

"I've been holding it. And I can't anymore."

"Then pee. Go for it. Have Ricardo clean it up."

"Vincenzo please." I was tapping my finger and I was squirming around the chair, but not a lot because I didn't want my leg to throb.

He sighed and closed his eyes. He slumped against the chair and spread his legs out in front of him and pinched the bridge of his nose with one hand. "Why couldn't you sleep longer."

"I would've woken up either way because I would still need to pee."

"Oh my fûckin god! Fine!" He gets up and slams his hat down on the chair and walks towards me with a pissed off face. "Give me your hand." He said as he stuck out his hand waiting for me to grab it.

"How are you going to do this?" I said as I stared at his hand and then up to his eyes.

"If you really need to pee, you wouldn't be asking these damn questions." He was about to pull back his hand but I grabbed it quickly and kinda pulled him towards me.

"Just hurry up. Please." He rolled his eyes again but he leaned down and started to pick me up. He pulled me up and I was standing on my good leg, while I had my other out slightly. I grabbed his shoulder tight and I kept pulling myself closer to himself. "Mai, stop pulling me down. If you do, I'm going to fall on you and you're going to scream from the pain of your leg. Just relax. I have you." He whispered in my ear.

I bit my lip and nodded. He sighed and then started to help me again. He pulled me up and I started to hop but he lifted me off the ground and spun me around and started to carry me. He was holding me close to his chest and I don't even know how he's carrying me but I don't feel any pain. So that's a good thing right?

I felt one of his hands move away as we walked towards this door and I saw his hand in front of me and he pushed it open. The bathroom was there and he walked in. It was small and compacted and we barely fitted in. He turns me around somehow and gently sets me down on the seat. "Okay. Go." He takes a step but his back hits the door since it was still open.

"I need help taking my pants down." I said sheepishly.

He groans and he steps back towards me and bends down. His hands goes to my waist and I have to push myself up as he slides my pants down. "I think I got it from here."

He takes a step back when he pulled my pants down and hits his back again. "Damn door. Alright. Just tell me when you're done so I can get you out." He turns around and closes the door after him.

Kill me.

*******