[Two: Old Chameleon New School]

"Living forever comes with it's perks."

Chapter 2

I was waking up and getting ready for school.  I already having a feeling that it was going to be an interesting day, because Billy mentioned a new girl was also arriving today.

I got in my car and drove to the school.

Many heads turned when they saw my BMW i8 and realizing the new kid was here.  I tried tuning out the people's thoughts because they all became repetitive.

A loud engine took me out of my thoughts and everyone started to think that the other new kid just arrived.

I ignored them and walked straight to the Cullens. They were really back.

No one paid attention to when I walked up to where they were parked because everyone was engrossed with the chief's daughter.

"What are you doing back." I told them out loud.

The group turned around and were surprised to not have sensed me coming.

"You know it's very infuriating to not be able to hear or smell you."  Edward said in an annoyed tone.

"You didn't answer my question Cullens." I said also annoyed.

"We moved back from Alaska. Thought it was a good time to come back." Alice said in a happy tone. She always liked me but I was still on edge because of what the Volturi did.

"I see just don't cause trouble and I'm sitting with you guys at lunch today." I told them while leaving. Not giving them a chance to object.

I heard Edward "Are you listening into  thoughts"

"Yes and I will be for awhile." I thought back to him.

My abilities were always changing, I could change into anything physically and take on any ability of other supernaturals. This is why we're feared. A big unknown to the vampires. They're threaten because we live forever just like they do, just that chameleons aren't blood suckers.

I ran into the new girl in PE. Isabella Swan  a very uncoordinated girl.

"Hey you're also new here right?" A boy with blond hair asked me.

"Yes I'm Marie. And you?"

"I'm Mike Newton. It's nice to meet..." He was caught off guard by a volleyball hitting him.

I tried keeping in my laugh but it came out.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." Isabella said. Mike looked at her and completely forgot about me because another new thing came along.

I left the two not bothering to listen to his thoughts.

It was already time for lunch and I walked in after I knew the Cullen's were going to be inside.

Everyone was still looking at me and Isabella or Bella as she liked to be called.

Such disgusting and outright rated R thoughts were coming from boys and angry and jealous thought coming from girls.

How great it is to look young and decide to come to highschool. Yuck.

I sauntered over to the Cullen and the cafeteria got a bit quiet. I sat down and started talking to the Cullens.

"You know you made a huge scene just now." Emmett said while trying to hide his smile.

"Oh I know. Tell me Edward what are they thinking." I purred.

"Most of them are jealous and wondering why the new kid is sitting with the hot freaks." he said in a blank tone as if he was distracted.

"You always have a flair for dramatics." Alice said in her usual bubbly voice.

"You know it." I replied while taking a bite of my apple.

"Why aren't you listening into their thoughts." Emmett asked me.

"Why? Ha I don't want to listen to the disgusting imaginations running through the guy's minds​." I replied with a disgusted face.

I looked over to Edward and he was still concentrating on something.

I opened my mind again and shouted "What's wrong you seem distracted."

Edward looked up at me and thought back.

"I can't hear her thoughts. Is she like you?"

"What?"  I replied out loud while choking on my apple.

The rest of them looked at me with a questioning look.

"It's nothing." I mumbled.

I looked back towards Bella and noticed that she was already staring at us.

"No she's human." I finally thought back to Edward

Author's note
I'm so sorry I just got WiFi again after not having it for 2 weeks.
Hope you enjoy.