[Twenty-one: La Push]

"A friendship can help mend a broken heart but they can also break your heart."

Chapter 21
I woke up to the sound of chirping as the ache of my body made me groan.
"I don't want to get up."  I said as I sat up. The doorbell rang and I groaned again.
I went downstairs not caring what I looked like.
I opened the door to find Edward standing there.
"Well do you greet all your guest like this?" He asked eyeing my outfit.
"Well if you don't like my shorts and tank top look you can leave."  I told him ready to close the door. I was not having any patients this morning.
My hair was all tangles  and I could already imagine myself tossing and turning last night.
Edward opened the door as I tried to push but his strength pushed me back. The pain from the soreness made me whimper in pain.
"What's wrong?" Edward ask with concern.
"Nothing just sore."
He didn't seem convinced and came inside. He eyed my new plants and raised an eyebrow.
I shrugged. "What? I know you can't be poisoned but I can. So don't judge me."
"Fair point."
"So what do you want? Better make it quick because I still need to get ready."  I said while motioning to my attire.
"You still can pull it off though." He said.
"Just stop trying to cheer me up when you still smell like her." I told him truthfully.
"I can never get anything past you." He said.
"Well you certainly seem addicted to her." I teased as I walk upstair.
I got to my closet and pull out  jeggings, a black shirt with a matching choker and a leather jacket.
I put on my clothes as I hear my moving van arrived.
I hurried to put my clothes on as I rushed downstairs.
"Why are you rushing?" He asked with a questioning me.
"It's here!" I screamed at him.
I went outside to sign the paper.
The driver came out and asked. "Marie Geuvedan?"
"That's me." I said with a smile.
"Sign here also do you need help taking the items out?"
"No, I'll push them down and have my friend help me."
"Alright. Just tell me you're done. I'll wait in the front." The driver said as he walked back to his open door.
"Edward come and help." I called out to him since he lingered at the door.
The back only had six of my boxes that covered the true prize of this haul.
"Fine." He said as he stacked two on top and carried them inside. I just got the boxes and put them outside and beheld my Yamaha YZF R1. My new motorbike that I couldn't wait to drive. My new helmet also was on the seat.
When I rolled it out Edward had already  put away the boxes.
I set the stand down and went back to close the door.
"I'm done!" I yelled so the driver could hear. His only reply was the engine turning on.
When I turned around Edward stood there looking disappointed.
"You are not driving that." He stated.
"Don't treat me like a kid. I'm much older than you and I can do what I want." I told him as I went to move onto the bike.
I turn it on a rev it.
"Like listen to it. Isn't it amazing." I told him.
"Yes but don't you need to put on shoes and finish brushing your hair?"
"Must you always ruin my fun." I said as I turn off the bike and head back into my house.
I went into the restroom downstairs to finish my hair, but I gave up and just put it up in a bun.
I washed my face and went upstairs to put on shoes.
I pick up my backpack on the way out, I locked the door with both locks knowing I wasn't coming home.
"Happy?" I told him as I walked out."
"Now you won't get a cut on your feet." He retorted.
"Let's just go. I've got half a gallon of gas and I know this helmet is going to mess up my hair." I whined as I put my helmet on.
"Alright."  He said while he gets into the car.
I start up my bike and leave before Edward could.
I drive fastly down the road and I loved the feel of the wind on me.
This time my new ride had  heads turning  again.
The whispers of who the person on the bike was going around the parking lot.
I just smirked as I took off the helmet.
I got off and walked over to where the Cullen's where. 
"I don't see how you guys do this. I already want to drop out, everything is so boring." I said in a bored tone.
"Why don't you drop out?" Rosaline said in a snotty tone.
"Well I applied for a reduced schedule. So less time here. I am only a junior." I told her while giving her a sly smile.
I turned and walked to the office to see if my request was granted.
"Hello I requested for a shorter schedule." I told the lady.
"Oh yes. It was approved due to your test scores being exceptionally high." She told me as she passed back my new schedule.
"Thank you." I told her but she just waved me off.
Okay so I still had biology, english honors , AP statistics, and AP psychology.  So I get here 2 hours later and I get  to leave after Biology. 
I walk over to my bike and turn it on to leave.
"Edward I'm leaving the only classes I have are later and you're still stuck with me in bio." I thought a little louder to Edward.
All I heard from him was a sigh.
I left and went over to the diner to have some much needed breakfast.
Once there I ordered steak and potatoes to go.
Driving and having a bag with my food was a little tricky. However I got home safe and spent the last of my hours eating, and unpacking.
I looked at all the items I had shipped here. Mostly luxuries and cash that I had stored away.
"This should be my forever home." I said as I looked around the house I had renovated. 
I would make Forks my forever home, until I had to leave. But I'll always come back.
I smiled and laid down on my couch and turned on the tv to continue watching a movie.
The last hour goes on like this and I get ready to leave again. But a scent hit. It wasn't vampire but it was Sam.
"I went to look for you at the school." He told me as he walked up the steps.
"I have two periods off in the morning. What do you need?" I asked him.
"I was just going to ask why was Jacob all happy? He was talking about you."
"That's it? Well we sorta have a date later today. We're going to La Push." I said with a slight blush.
"Oh so that's why. Hope you two the best, but the real reason is that  I have more question about us Shifters."
"Thanks. And wait right here. I should have some journals I wrote down when I was with the tribe many years ago." I told him as I went into the house and looked through my journals.
"Here. These should have everything you could ever want to know about your wolf and why you shift." I told him as I handed him 3 full books.
"Okay thanks. I should let you get back to school. I don't see why you even go." He told me as he turned to leave.
"Neither do I." I called out.
I put on my helmet and speed back to the school. Luckily I don't get stopped.
My classes pass by in a blur. Not really paying attention seeing as it's already past the semester and I know most of this stuff. I was so glad that lunch finally came around.
"Well I just don't wanna be here." I sighed as I sat down with the Cullen's.
"Join the club." Rosaline said.
Edward got up from his seat. I looked and see him go over to Bella.
I look forward and I listen to their conversation.
"I only said that it'd be better if we weren't friends. Not that I didn't want to be."
Wait when did he say that to her.
I continued listening and Edward asked her was are her theories on him and what if he were the bad guy.
Their talk intrigued me more when Edward said, "Which beach?"
"La Push." Bella replied to him.
I groaned.
"What's wrong?" Alice asked me.
"Bella is going to be at La Push and Jacob and I are going there after school." I told her without thinking.
"Oh so like a date?" Emmett chimed in.
"No it's not." I  said but Emmett rose his eyebrow at me.
"Fine it's a date." I said defeated.
Edward came and sat down.
"Are you in a mood now?" I asked him.
"No I'm not." He said as he stared at nothing.
Definitely in a mood.
The bell rang and I still sat down with Edward even if everyone left.
"Why are you moody?" I asked him.
"Why do you care? Everything seems to be fine with you since you can actually get closer to humans." He snapped back to at me.
I felt hurt and all I said was, "I'm sorry." I got up and left towards biology.
I sat in my seat behind Edward but I ignored him. I didn't look at him as he tried to awkwardly talk to Bella.
I just counted down the minutes until the bell rang. Once I did I didn't let him have any time to talk to me as I rushed to my bike.
I know it's childish but he started it and he deserves the silent treatment.
I dialed Jacob as I started my bike.
"Hey Jake. I'm going to go over to my house to change. Then I'll go over to your house."
"Isn't it early? I'm still at school." He replied with a laugh.
"Sorry Jake I forgot. I got a reduced schedule. I'll hang out with your dad then."
"Already getting on the parent's good side."
"I was already on your dad's good side. You're the one that didn't like me." I teased.
"Alright I'll see you later." I told him as he ended the call.
I drove the rest of the way deaf, because I was blasting my music.
I stopped in front in my usual spot.
"What bring you here?" Billy asked from behind me.
"Oh just waiting for Jacob. We're supposed to go to La Push together later." I told him as I unintentionally looked away.
"I see. So what are your intentions with my son?" Billy said as he wheeled closer.
Sorta shocked by his straight forwardness I answered, "To be honest I don't even know. I want to be his friend, but then again I think I like him more than that." I scratched the back of my neck.
"Well alright. Just don't hurt Jake or get him involved, not until he's ready. Can you promise me that?" He said a slight ring of fear shown in his eyes.
"I promise. So can I come inside?" I said motioning to the door.
"Oh right. Come in." He said as I helped him over the slight bump.

Author's Note
This is two parts I am writing the next one right now and should have it up by tomorrow. Hope you enjoy and here's a picture of the motorcycle.

 Hope you enjoy and here's a picture of the motorcycle