[Four: Here To Help]

"You were always a pest when you came to town."

Chapter 4
I headed to the reservation again knowing that something was about to happen all because those Cullens and Hale are back.

I headed straight to Billy’s house since I wasn’t really aware of any of the other families.

I knocked on his door.

I heard Billy say, “Come in Marie.”

Walking inside I sat across from him in the couch.

“Why did you come.” He asked me.

“The Cullens and Hale are causing the change.” I said change with a different tone.

“I knew it. Who did you see?”

“I saw his face, felt his fear. The name Sam kept coming up. He’s dating the Clearwater’s daughter. Sam is going to have to learn it on his own. It’ll be about 2 weeks that he was scared, I’ll help him as a wolf and myself.”

“I’ll inform the other council men. When will this happen?”

“I didn’t see. Just know once he’s missing I’ll feel it.”

“Alright. Thank you for the help you've given. I just need to ask you something.” Billy said while crossing his arms and giving me a serious look.

“You don't need to thank me and ask away. You can also be rude I won’t get mad.”

“How old are you?”

“Over nine hundred years old. I'm still young.”

“Alright. Have you always looked like this?”

“No and yes. I change my appearance when I deem it necessary. To be honest I don't really remember how I used to look.” I replied with a sad voice.

“How powerful are you really?” he told me while sitting up straighter.

“Very my power is… scary. I'm stronger than our oldest chameleon which shouldn't be possible. It's also dangerous to me because I have a target on my head because of it.”

“Stronger than the Cullen's and others like them?”

Head now hanging I replied with, “Yes.”

“Have I upset you?” Billy now gave me a concerned look.

“Yes and no. I could easy kill all of them, but I won't because I know there's some good ones. Also because the… I can't tell you the rest I'm sorry.” I couldn't reveal to him the volturi.

“I see. I've notice you always have a sad look in your eyes. Why is that?”

The question that struck my heart.

“My… my mate was killed by something.  It ripped him to shreds. Beyond what was possible to be repaired by ourselves alone. I was still too young to save him. I couldn't use my powers and he died in my arms.” I was now crying.