[Twelve: Thanks For The Stay]

"She's a mess of betrayal and rage. Sick and tired of living in a cage. You've seen her decent. Now watch her rising. She's breaking free. Leaving a mess in her wake."
Chapter 12

The magic was stronger than it was last time. My parents magic was present this time. Only way for me to undo it was using my blood.

Continuing to work on the wall, I notice that the sun's starting to rise.

"Shit." I muttered under my breath as I jumped into my bed to fake sleep.

Like clockwork Axel walks in to wake me up.

"Leave me, I don't want to do anything." I whined.

"You have to get up to eat. You're parents also want to get out if your room."

"You know I can make you march out and leave me alone. But since we're friends I'll give you the choice." My voice was full with venom.

I'm so sorry Axel, I need to get you out of my room. I need to get the wall down and I'm just so close.

"But your parents don't want you locked in here." Axel's voice was also filled with concern.

"I do not care. I will stay in my room as long as I want. Nothing that you or my parents will make me leave unless I chose to. So you can go on an order breakfast for me because I'm not in mood for anything today. I just want to stay here." I gave him a look that said I was not backing down.

"As you are princess. I'll get your breakfast ready and I'll inform your parents. Anything else you want?" Axel says in an emotionless way.

I was shocked by how he talked to me. I must've been to harsh on him.

"I'm sorry if I sounded so harsh, it's just I really hate it here it brings back memories. I know if I go outside I'll go to his grave." I made my voice quiver.

"Keep your head up Marie. It won't be that terrible to live here. I'll stay out of your way for the day if that's what you want." He left me with a kind smile.

Axel you're too innocent, too trusting of a fox. Not meant to be a guard. You deserve better than a friend like me.

Getting up, I walk to the closet and find backpacks to enchant.

I pack my jewelry, money, nice clothing I like, and items I didn't get before. The contents all fit into the backpack nicely seeing as it's practically weightless and not bulky. I made it into a TARDIS like object, smaller on the outside but bigger in the inside.

Maybe I should just make a TARDIS. This thought made me laugh a little. I've been watching Doctor who too much while I was outside of in the human world.

I then gather up all my hidden weapons and stuff them in another smaller backpack.

I changed into some fighting leathers that our warriors wear. Covering it up with a baggy long sleeve and pajama pants so Axel doesn't get suspicious.

I send a message to Edward, since I managed to steal a phone from someone when I went down for food late at night.

Hey this is Marie. I'm fine now. I'm close to getting past the wall. I'll be going back to Forks by foot or air. Since I don't have a passport. See you guys soon. Tell Alice to pay attention the my parent's decisions please.