[Three: Fantastic First Day]

"I'm a trickster you see."

Chapter 3

Edward didn't reply.

He was so engrossed with the human.

"Marie how long are you staying?" Alice asked me.

"As long as I feel like."

"Must be nice to be able to blend in." Rosalie said her voice laced with anger.

"I'm sorry Queen. Forgot that you have sensitive feelings." I retorted with a mocking tone.

"You little.." Rosalie exclaimed but was cut off.

"Rosalie don't. She's just trying to make you angry." Emmett warned her.

"I am sorry truly, but I just missed it here. Also it seems like something interesting is going to happen." I said as I winked at Alice knowing she'ss seen it to.

"What is?" Edward demanded.

"It doesn't concern you. Alice don't tell him." I mouthed please to Alice.

There was an awkward silence after that, so I decided to break it.

"So who has biology next?"

"I do." Edward said with dread.

"Oh is it so bad to be around me? You used to not be able to leave me." I told him with a wink.

"You know what Marie, that was back then when you had a different face also. So get over me." He sneered at me.

"Aww I struck a nerve and I am over you. I just love to mess around with you. It's just in my nature. I've also seen that I'll find someone better." I told him.

"Well the bells going to ring, better head to class. Bye guys and see you in class Edward." I said as i left them behind.

I arrived first to the classroom.

"Um I'm new." I was playing the dumb card.

"Oh I see. Is it Isabella or Marie." He asked me.

"It's Marie."

"Alright you'll be sitting behind the first desk. By the way it's Mr. Molina." He said while handing me my book.

I went to my seat and waited as the rest of the students came in.

"Looks like I'm right behind you." I thought to Edward as he sat down in front of me.

He tensed his back, but not from what I said, but from Bella walking in.

Her scent was intoxicating. So different and Edward smelt it to. He was going to lose his control.

"Edward! Don't I see what you're thinking. Let me take your sense of smell." I screamed to him.

"It's fine I just need to not breath."

Edward was holding his breath and was trying to not attack and kill everyone in this room.

If I was a vampire I would've also attacked her.

The rest of the class period I was too distracted to do my work. I was too busy listening into Edward's thoughts.

Stupid girl is going to get herself killed. She obviously wants to know why Edward look like he's going to puke.

The bell rung and Edward practically ran out. I ran out after him.

"Edward! wait."

"I need to change that class."

"There's no use. Do you really think I would want to take biology again, if there was another class open. All of the other electives are taken." I told him as we neared the counseling office.

"What? So I'm stuck next to her." He told.

I caught the scent of her again.

"Keep your voice down she's right there." I whispered to him.

I heard her stomp away.

"There you've done it. She did hear you." I told him as I headed to the parking lot.

"Doesn't matter! I'm leaving I need to get away. Did you see the things I thought. The unimaginable act I was going to commit to just have a taste." Edward said his voice trembling.

"I know. I'm going to the reservation. I just saw an amazing thing." I told him as I left the parking lot.

Author's note
I'm so sorry i haven't updated. I've been doing college courses so that once I graduate this upcoming year, I won't need to take a lot of general education courses.
Hope you enjoyed will be updating hopefully soon.