[Six: Smart And Teasing Chameleon]

"I am everything and nothing at all in one body. An immoral being with nothing to lose."
CHAPTER 6

Arriving back home I kicked off my shoes and just flopped on my couch.

"Why is he so ugh!" I screamed into the pillow. I relaxed get ready to change to my nothing self.

"Ahh!" I screamed in pain as I was changing back to my original.

"Why the hell did I change into a stupid vampire." I said to no one as I was in pain.

After a while the pain subsided.

I walked up stairs to my room, that overlooked the whole town from my hidden house in the woods.

"Well I guess I'mma have to get a pet or something so I'm not lonely." I thought out loud.

I began to finish unpacking my things and setting them away until I heard my phone go off.

I ran downstairs since that's where I left it.

I checked the contact and saw it was Billy.

"Hey. Why'd you call is there trouble?" I asked kinda worried.

However the voice that replied wasn't Billy's but Jacobs.

"Um it's Jacob and there's no trouble. My dad asked me to call you to see if you wanted to come over to have dinner with us." Jacob said with his awkward/shy tone.

"Sure I'd love to come over. What'd you guys make?" I told him. My stomach growling in anticipation for food.

"We made chicken with seasoned potatoes."

"Yum I'll be over in ten minutes." I replied already getting ready to change once again since I wouldn't make it in time in a car.

I get ready a shift into a falcon. I went and picked up the dress and undergarments, I was going to wear once I changed back with my sharp talons.

I sored above and admired the view as the sun set.

I glided down to an area in the woods behind Billy's house and changed into my clothes.

"Shit I forgot to get light shoes." I whispered to myself.

"Think what can you do."

The only idea that was coming to my mind was to use magic to temporarily have shoes.

I was never good at it but I made the illusion of having shoes on. With that I walked up to the door and knocked.

Jacob opened the door and stared at me with an emotion I couldn't point out.

"Well hello to you too. You can stop staring now. " I playfully told him.

"Oh sorry. It's just I don't see your car and I didn't see headlights." He told me slightly blushing.

"Well I had a taxi but he didn't want to drop me off here, so he just dropped me off out front and I walked the rest of the way."