[Eighteen: Attack]

"There is good and there is evil. I just encounter and barley survived."

Chapter 18

The night sky was beautiful and the stars here seemed so much clearer here. The woods were not scary for me but there was this uneasiness that settled over me. Even the animals felt it they were fearful.

Something terrible was here so I started running as fast as I could.

I felt that this was a mistake that whatever was here in the woods was waiting for me to start the chase.

I instantly grew claws that could slice through anything. I continued running, however I ran towards the ocean.

The rustling not so far behind me indicated that it wasn't anything normal nothing natural.

I keep running and the smell of salt water and that crisp wind hit me and I knew I was close to the cliff.

I turned already anticipating whatever was trying to hunt me.

However the rustling stopped and I couldn't catch the scent of anything.

Not letting my guard down I stalked back to the woods to see if I can find whatever had been tracking me.

It can't be my parent's again their hunters wouldn't play with me they would have done it fast and quick like last time.

It was so fast. The sudden drop of man that was hiding up in the tree.

"Well look at you. You smell amazing. I should share with the others, but I want you all to myself." He said with hunger lacing his voice.

He was tall and had light brown hair and his eyes were black.

Don't run don't give him that satisfaction of the hunt. Stay and fight.

I'd made up my mind and I bared my teeth at him. "What if I don't want you to eat me?" I said power lacing my voice.

"Well that isn't a choice, so you can start running cause you're ruining my fun."

I can run back to Edward's house, but I'm so tired. I used most of my strength to show off and to show them me. I have to run I won't be able to fight even with my claws out .

My claws were beginning to slip back under my skin. I threw a kick at him, when he was surprised I ran.

I didn't mean to hear his thoughts, but I did and they were vile and disgusting. Images of what he wanted to do to me flashed into his mind.

Not paying attention to his actions he jumped in front of me. He grabbed at my arms and kicked at my leg.

The sound of bone breaking and me shouting in pain was the only sound in the woods.

Loosening my arm from his, I take my chance and scratched at his face.

He recovers from that and claws back at my face.

"Your blood smells so intoxicating." He said and bit at my shoulder.

A wave of pain went through me.