[Twenty-five: Perfect Date?]

"A perfect date. Lead to a chameleon becoming mischievous."
Chapter 25

I finally turned on my phone.

There were about 5 missed calls and a couple of texts from Jake and Billy.

I dialed Jake.

"Marie why haven't you answered my calls? Are you alright?" He said in a panicked voice.

"Hey, I'm safe you don't need to worry. I'm sorry I didn't take my phone. I forgot it at home."

"I'm glad I thought something had happen. Dad also dropped off the things you told me. By the way your house is amazing." He sounded happy knowing I was safe.

"Thanks and about that. Do you want to come over? We can watch movies or just hang out. If you'd like." I said holding my breath not knowing if he'd agree.

"Yes that'd be great. I've miss you so much. I'll be over in an hour." he said eagerly.

"Alright I'll set everything up." I said finally breathing out.

"Alright bye. I'll see you later." With that he hung up and I began my run back home.

It didn't take long since I used my speed.

I opened my door and headed straight to the theater. I had no use for it until now.

Going up to the projector I set some movies up. I had a mix of genres. I ordered food and dessert for delivery knowing I didn't have any food at home.

I speed around the house cleaning everything up. I went to the hot tub and indoor pool to see if it was green. Thankfully it wasn't.

My house was too big for me but what better way to use my parents stolen money on than my own sort of castle.

Once everything that was supernatural was hidden and everything was cleaned I finally sat down for a breather.

Everything has to be perfect. No interruptions this time.

The ring of the door bell made me quickly go to the door. Thankfully it was just the delivery girl. I had ordered a large pizza, cheesy bread, wings, dessert  and two sodas. I paid and balanced everything on one arm as I went to the kitchen.

I have to make everything perfect because I needed to make it up to Jake.

I run upstairs to change. I chose an off the shoulder top with black leggings. It was cute but comfy.

I checked the clock and Jake should be coming any time now.

"Okay you got this. This is going to go great." I said hyping myself up.

I heard Billy's truck pulling in and I was instantly excited. I went outside and saw that Billy was driving. I was glad that Jake didn't drive over on his own.

"Hello Marie. You can drive Jake back, I'm only dropping him off. Have a great date." He said as Jake went to the back to move his wheelchair to the front seat.