[Nine: Royalty]

"Born from a slight mistake. A good mistake for our new kind. A monarch built solely on respect because they were the first. They were the strongest. They reproduced the first purebred."
Chapter 9

*Alice's POV*

Suddenly startled by Marie's voice I dropped a vase full of flowers.

“Please help me! My parent have taken me back to Lofoten in Norway. Our castle  is hidden by the Himmeltindan Mountains and wards. Kjell and Astrid aren't going to let me go and are going to keep guards. Please…”

Her voice was fading throughout her message.

I tried seeing her future but it was full of nothingness.

What should I do. Edwards gone,Esme is upset and now this happens.

I thought as I picked up the mess I made.

“Alice.” Carlisle yell out.

“I'm over here.” I said from the kitchen.

Carlisle came in and looked really nervous.

“Did you hear already?” He asked with a shaky voice.

“Yes. I can't see her future. She must've been knocked out.”  

“Well we must get her back.” Carlisle's eyes showing his worry for Marie.

“Carlisle I think she'll be fine. She was just frightened. The only ones that can over power her are her parents.” I tried to reassure him.

He just paced around.

Marie may not be a Cullen, but she is family and is loved by us even if she does love to find a way to get under our skin.

Ever since that day she appeared with the wolves, I knew we were going to friends. Then she brought Edward back to Carlisle when he went off to have human blood. Edward and her dated for a while but Marie was still in pain from her lost mate. However Marie became strong and continued to flee from her parents.

We never understood why she didn't love them but this just proves her fears of staying in a place.

Heading outside so I could call Edward, I gave Carlisle a reassuring smile.

It didn't take that long for him to answer.

“Alice did you also hear her?” Edward said in a panicked voiced.

“Yes calm down Edward. We can't go help her now. She seemed like she's weak and unconscious I can't see anything.”

Edward just grumbled and hung up.

I started to think about her message. Marie mentioned her castle.

“Carlisle do you know if Marie is royalty?”

“She did mention it once. Why did you figure out something?” Carlisle replied slightly eager for a solution.

“Actually I think we need to wait for a signal because her being royalty means guards protecting her.” I replied in a sad tone.