Chapter Ten: The Plan

As we entered the lobby I began to shiver.
"Here," Jason said, acknowledging my shivering, "You can borrow my jacket." He placed the sports coat over my shoulders and I hugged it close to me.
We made our way to our rooms, "We need to have a meeting." He said, his face said concern all over it. "Gather everyone in your room, okay Cassie? This is important."
"Alright." We were standing in the hallway. I turned to go when Jason grabbed me by the arm. He flung me back so I was facing him, then he grabbed my face and kissed me.
"Good luck." He said, walking to his room.
I opened the door to my bedroom. "Char?" I called out, I heard her running towards me.
"Your back! How was it?" She squealed.
"I'll tell you all about it later. But we have a problem."
Just then Jason and Finch walked into our room. Jason closed the door behind him and we all sat on the floor.
"Alright guys," He began, "While me and Cassie were on our date we saw Mr. Miller in the restaurant."
"You mean, The Devil?" Finch asked, his face full of fear.
"Yes." Jason responded, "I mean The Devil. So we left and went for a walk then he appeared again behind us, and as we were running I read his mind."
"You did?" I asked, shocked.
"Yes. And what I saw wasn't good. He plans to destroy the whole human world."
"No!" I cried out, "We can't let him!"
Jason put his arm around me, and continued speaking, "You all are familiar with the company Nike?"
A chorus of "Yes" filled the room.
"Well," Jason explained, "He started that company to make people love him. Cassie, people are worshipping your Dad. He is going to use the company to wipe out the human race."
"We have to stop him!" I cried out.
"No." Finch said, "We aren't stopping him."
"Why not babe?" Charolette asked him.
"Because I'm working with him."