Chapter Thirty Four

Cassie's POV- This chapter is gonna be short and sweet(ish)

I just sat in my bed. First it was just a tear then more and then I couldn't help but let them all fall. "Jason, how could you?" I whispered, my voice cracking. "You have no right!"

Scooter softly walked into my room, and jumped on my bed. I pet him softly on his head, "Hey baby. Thanks." He whimpered softly, looking up at me with his big puppy eyes.

I reached for another tissue, empty. "Ugh!" I screamed, throwing the empty box across the room, smacking the wall with a loud thud and crashing to the floor. Scooter whimpered quietly in fear.

I stood up and walked around my room in aimless circles.

"Hey," Charolette opened my door, peeking her head into my room, "Woah! Your hair..."

"Don't even get me started." My hair was in an ugly and extremely messy top knot and half of it was just doing its own thing.

"Oh Cass, yikes." Charolette muttered, she handed me a new tissue box. "Um. Here. Wanna talk about it?"

"Go away." I sniffed and rubbed my nose vigorously.

"But Cassie-"

"I said go!" I yelled at her, pointing toward the door.

"Ok, but hey," She stopped and turned around, her eyes ablaze,"Your Dad called. Something about meeting up with him, or else." She walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her.

"Your Dad called."

Three simple words, one big mistake.