Aesthetically Pleasing

(A/N: This is an AU where Akira is going to be admitted to a mental hospital. (Reason for mental instability? I don't know make something up.) But what happens beforehand? Enjoy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

I breathed in deeply. I was meant to talk to a mentally unstable patient in just a moment. I would walk through that door and speak with him. Easy enough. Come on, (Y/N), you've practiced this! Should be easy.
I entered the room, but didn't know just how wrong I was.
A teenage boy, my age, sat at a table, his hands cuffed to it. In the picture I was provided he wore glasses, but they were gone now. He was put in here yesterday. I was told to speak to him. To try to "return his sanity" without losing mine in the process. He looked up at me and smirked. My breath caught. His eyes were so... pretty. So deep that I could just fall forever and never return. It was definitely tempting. I shook away the treacherous thoughts.
I sat down across from him and straightened my papers. I twirled my hair nervously.
"What are you going to do to me, miss?" his voice echoed in the room, making me shiver. It was almost midnight. I had requested absolute privacy. If he got out of those handcuffs, I'd be screwed.
And, of course, that thought only occurred to me now of all times.
"Well, I've come to talk to you. Consider it a sort of... therapy session?" I smiled awkwardly.
He scoffed and leaned forward, his face suddenly only inches from mine. I squeaked and backed away in fear. His eyes flashed and he leaned back.
"Lay it on me," he said. Startled, I gulped.
"Well, um, let's start with why you're in here."
"Because I stood up to injustice." he smiled. God, how can he be so attractive to me? I must be unstable too, maybe even more so than him if I'm even thinking that.
"Ah. Well, um, let's see here..." I shuffled through my papers, looking for more things to ask.
"Are you new to this, (L/N)?" he asked innocently.
"U-Um, how did you know my name?"
"On the papers. Answer the question, please."
"Yeah, how'd you know?"
"Because you're so unprofessional."
"Ouch. I-I mean, I know that, but geez, can you blame me? You're like... just..." I stopped myself, knowing what I was going to say.
His smirk widened, "Go on. What's stopping you? We're alone here." Great, he knows that I'm totally defenseless. That's always good... God what did I sign up for!?
"Um, well, you're outward appearance is aesthetically pleasing to my, uh, organs of sight." I coughed.
He laughed, "I think you meant that I'm 'easy on the eyes'."
I blushed deeply, "I-I guess you could say that, but we should really continue with the questions-" A hand stroked my jaw, making me freeze in terror. I looked up at him. Both of his hands were uncuffed, and he had already made his way out of his seat to stand next to me. How did he get out of his cuffs!?
"Aww, you're so much cuter up close," he grinned, his face leaning in, "I could just eat you up."
I blushed ten times harder.
"Umm, there's no need for that. So, uh, if you could just sit down, that would be much appreciated-" I was cut off with warm lips being pressed against mine. All the pent up attraction I felt towards him broke, and I immediately melted against him. My worries were thrown out the window. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. His arms circled around my waist, pulling me even closer.
Eventually he broke away, and reality crushed my senses. I jumped away from him, blushing madly.
"What's your next question?" he asked, sitting back down. He folded his hands together with a content smile on his face.
"U-Uhm. W-Well, uh, I, um, I just, ah..." I collapsed onto the table, "Why'd you do that?"
"Do what?"
"Don't play dumb with me now! I need, ah..." all confidence left me again.
His smirk grew, and he placed his hand around his ear mockingly, "Sorry, what was that?"
I frowned and reached across the table to grab his collar. I pulled his face as close to mine as possible without us touching. His eyes widened, but he was intrigued. To hell with consequences, I needed this. There were no security cameras anyway. I smashed my lips onto his passionately. He happily responded. This time the table was between us, but he quickly solved this problem by pulling me up onto the table.
I mumbled against him, "I might've made a mistake, but God you're sexy."
His laugh reverberated through me, "Hah. Will I be seeing you again?"
I nodded and, well, your imagination can fill in what happened next.

A/N: I hope you liked that, ya pervs. Anyway, that's the closest I can get to writing a lemon, as I SUCK AT IT. Love you all, and don't be afraid to comment!~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~