Woosh. (short joke version for funsies)

Woosh. The wind swept by me, pulling at my loose hair and clothes. My eyes watered a bit but I kept them open, wanting to watch the city below for as long as I could. The night was the clearest I'd ever seen it. My legs swung back and forth from my perch, lightly hitting the hard material this building was made of.

I took in a deep breath through my nose, loving the feeling of crisp air in my lungs. I exhaled through my mouth in a puff of white, watching my breath twirl and twist away into the dark. The corners of my lips tugged upward and my eyes softened at the sight.

It felt good to get away from things like this and simply sit. Just sit and stare at the bustling metropolis below.

Though it was nighttime, there were still plenty of people on the city streets, moving from place to place. I feel so small but also... I dunno. At peace? I let out a quiet laugh at myself, the sound being drowned out by the wind. My eyes looked down of their own accord to my left wrist. My worn watch fortunately still ticked and read 12:00. My focus changed and I was watching the streets below.

How easy would it be to just scoot forward a bit and fall off? It was a relatively tall building. It wouldn't take much. A small movement and I'd be free-falling. In that moment I thought about it. 

"Wassup?" a friendly voice came from behind me.

"HOLY FUCK DID YOU SAY WASP?!" I shrieked, looking around wildly for the insect and falling off the edge in the process.