Lucky Bastard

(A/N: Aight, this is just based off that one option you can say with Takemi during a trial. Sorry if it's too similar, I tried to change it up a bit. >.<

ALSO! ^ Aren't they adorable?!)

I frowned as my most frequent visitor came in. His name was Akira Kurusu, and he was in high school. He didn't play any sports, didn't have any hobbies, etc. Or at least that's what he told me.

But if that were true, he wouldn't have all these back problems. He came in almost every couple of days and I would check how he was doing and help him out. I work as a chiropractor, but I'm still in training. I'm a high schooler like him. So what does he do in his spare time that strains his muscles so much?

Speaking of muscles, those were something he definitely had. I couldn't stop blushing every time I touched him. I blushed at the very thought, before shaking my head. I was supposed to be professional. Calm and collected. Not flustered and unfocused.

Regardless, for someone who does "nothing" in their free time, he sure is fit. Like, insanely fit.

I wanted to ask him about it. To confront him about how I knew he was lying. But I respected patient privacy. If he didn't want to tell me, he didn't have to.

But he totally has to tell me what workout he uses because damn, I need that if I'm going to keep up my currently terrible diet. Chips and soda aren't the healthiest of snacks.

He walked over to the bed and sat down, staring at me. He pointed to where his pain was and waited. It was always like this. He came in, I did my thing, he left. Came in, done, left. He never said much when he came, and at first I thought he was mute, but no. Just a man of few words, I guess.

But even few words is sometimes a stretch for him. At times he won't say anything at all, like today. I wish I knew him outside of the workplace so I'd be able to talk to him more. He sounded like an intelligent person when he spoke, and he seemed interesting. Interesting in the fact that he was blatantly hiding something. Of course, I don't want to pry and pry and pry until he decides to leave me alone. That'd be the opposite of what I wanted.

I sighed and walked over to him, stretching out my arms in preparation. Might as well get this over with. He started to take off his shirt, and I turned away so as not to get distracted. It happened more than you'd think. Definitely not something a future chiropractor should be doing.

The first time he came, I had offered him a gown. For privacy sake. All of my other patients did that. I had no reason to be flustered. But he had rejected the gown and was fine with me seeing him.

Of course he was only taking his shirt off. I'm just overreacting but gosh I can't help it. He's way too attractive for me to handle sometimes. Actually, sometimes I would catch a glint of mischief in his eyes. He'd look at me and then his eyes would flash. I didn't know what he was planning. But if he was trying to seduce me...

I hate to say it, but it's definitely working.

A loud knock rapped on my door, and I turned in surprise. Who would be visiting me? The door had a sign on it that obviously stated I was busy with another person. Maybe it was another one of my friend's patients. He deals with the older people. That's probably it.

I cleared my throat, "I'm sorry, but you'll have to come another time. I'm busy right now."

"Open up!" a gruff voice practically shouted.

I blinked and nodded. Either that's one pissed granny or there's no elderly people at my door.

Akira nudged me, giving me a pointed look. Oh. They couldn't see me nod, duh. I walked over to the door and opened it to reveal a burly police officer. I furrowed my brow, "Sorry, but what's the matter officer?"

Instead of answering, he stormed past me, causing me to almost fall over. Geez! What crawled up his ass? He glared at the boy on the bed. The man then looked at me and barraged me with questions.

"What are you doing with him? Are you involved in any shady business? Can I check all of your surveillance?" he asked, apparently irritated. I shook my head, at a loss for words.

"Um, sir, please listen. I don't know what prompted you to do this, but he is my-" I was cut off by another, calmer voice.

"Boyfriend." he stated. The officer's head swiveled around to look at him. He just deadpanned the man, before continuing, "I was just about to ask her out on a date. You can check the cameras all you want, but you won't find anything useful. You're bothering us. Please go." My face flushed red and I couldn't look up.

The police officer grumbled about something under his breath before giving me another glare and leaving. I slumped onto my chair and covered my face with my hands. "Why did you say that?" I whined, my voice muffled.

"Do you not want to be my girlfriend?" he countered my question with one of his own.

My head snapped up and I stared at him, "W-What?" His expression didn't change.

"(Y/N). Will you be my girlfriend?" I blinked in astonishment before hiding my face again. A billion thoughts raced through my mind. YES! Oh my gosh is he serious?! I never know with this guy I swear. I have to answer! So embarrassed.. AAAHH!!! "You don't have to. I'll just go." He started to push himself up off the bed.

I jumped out of my seat, my overly large coat slipping over my hands. "YES! I mean, uh, yes, sure, yeah that sounds great." I smiled at him. He smiled back, and my heart stopped. I've never seen him smile before. It's... amazing!

Akira opened his arms, and beckoned me towards him. I practically skipped forward, and jumped onto him. I snuggled into his embrace, reveling in the fact that it was everything I had imagined it to be. I sighed in contentment, appreciating the feeling of bliss I felt with him.

He moved his hands to my hips and hoisted me up until he was eye level with my chest. I gasped in surprise, and held onto his shoulders to steady myself. He smirked up at me. "Aww, you're so cute~" he teased. My blush deepened and I looked away. Who knew he was such a tease! Ahh, but it only adds to his charm, huh? I shook my head at my thoughts, squeezing my eyes shut, as if that would get rid of the intrusive thoughts.

He buried his head into my chest, pillowed by my breasts. He sighed happily and tightly held me, not wanting to let go. I yelped and tried to push him away, but he just laughed and held me closer.

He looked up at me and smiled, "I knew you couldn't resist me." I fought down more blush and sighed. I smiled down at him and patted his head, "Aww, I love you too."

~~BONUS~~

"Good thing we have some privacy now..." he grinned. I frowned. 

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently. He was silent. He didn't look at me. My frown deepened, "What's wrong? Akira?" 

"TIME TO FIND OUT IF YOU'RE TICKLISH OR NOT!!" he laughed, pinning me down onto the bed. "W-Wha-?!" I yelped. His fingers tickled at my ribs and I let out an uncontrollable stream of laughter. "N-No! Akira, not there! Ah!" 

Outside of the room, the policeman was leaving the office, when he heard that last line. His face flushed and he cursed, before leaving. "Lucky bastard."

A/N: Alright, just go with it, okay? I don't care if as a "chiropractic trainee" you can't have patients, or you can't do it in high school. It's fanfiction. Let me make shit up. But if that's actually a thing, then damn I'm great. 

So that was kinda short. Oh well. I hope you enjoyed. Love you!

Comment things you'd like to see! But... I don't do lemons. I'm sorry!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~