(A/N I'm so sorry)

(^THIS FUCKER I SWEAR- )

I HAVEN'T WRITTEN A CHAPTER IN FOREVER AND I'M SORRY, I'VE JUST BEEN DEDICATING MY LIFE TO PERSONA HAHA I FORGOT WHAT SUNLIGHT FEELS LIKE BUT THAT'S A-OKAY! 

I FINALLY FINISHED IT AND I GOT THE TRUE ENDING. I THINK. YYAAAYYYYY GO ME!!! OMFG I AM MOURNING. MOURNING THE ENDING OF THE GAME MUCH SAD SUCH TEARS. 

But seriously, I'm gonna have to replay it to get the bad ends AND the good ending (when you say yes to Igor? cause I thought for sure I would get a bad ending if I did that, so I said no... but I looked it up and I guess that's the good ending? whoops?). I saved in a bunch of spots so hopefully I won't have to do too much (but I love this game so fucking much, I'll probably end up playing the entire thing again just for lols). I ended up just dating Makoto, and turning down Haru. I never got the chance with the rest of the girls, but I LOVED SPENDING VALENTINE'S DAY WITH RYUJI. I swear, the entire time I was just like, "Aww, am I your first guy, Ryuji? >3<" (Attention: Author-chan is female. Just wanted to get that out lol) GOsh. 

ALSO! Despite how much everyone apparently hates Akechi, I still love my lil' baby boy, so he might be in some future oneshots. I dunno. Whatever happens, happens. Don't say I didn't warn you ;) AND! I hate to say it, but I like Caroline and Justine a lot more than Lavenza. Whatever, don't hate me. 

I definitely don't think I've gotten the entire story (the wiki is a lot more detailed and descriptive than I thought wow O.o) so that'll be fun to figure out *sweatdrop*. 

Anyway, SORRY FOR JUST ANOTHER A/N I SWEAR THE NEXT ONE WILL BE A ONESHOT. LOVE YOU~~~~