Shujin High School Host Club/Senpai, just leave me alone,,,,,,

(A/N: I haven't updated since, like, July?? I'm on a break right now and remembered this,,,, collection, of sorts and I realized that I absolutely Had to update it--I always have so much fun with it. Thus, I found this old OHSHC rip-off fic and decided to publish it and see what other incompletions I have waiting in the wings. Love everyone u3u)

The fourth library room and of course, just like all the others, it was filled to the brim with chatty students hoping to waste even more time than they already did. Damn rich people. I sighed, closing the door.

I climbed the stairs. This place has four library rooms. You'd think one of them would be quiet. I reached the top and calmly strolled down the hall--not like I was in a hurry anyway--I doubt I'd get in any studying now.

A flock of birds fluttered noisily by the window. I paused to look up at them, letting a soft smile tug at my lips. How are things in heaven, Mom? I can't believe it's been ten years already. I turned and continued walking. I'm beginning to think that rich kids only come to school to have a good time.

I approached another room. It definitely seemed quieter, seeing as chatter didn't flow through the walls. I glanced up at the sign. Third music room. An abandoned music room. I guess this is the only place I'll be able to study in peace and quiet. I opened the door, mildly surprised that it even creaked in such a rich place.

"Welcome!" a group of voices reached my ears, but I couldn't see a thing. It was way too bright--and were those rose petals?

When I opened the door, I found the Host Club.

Only those with excellent social standing and those from filthy rich families are lucky enough to spend their time here at the elite private school, Shujin Academy. The Shujin Host Club is where the school's handsomest boys, with too much time on their hands, entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of it as Shujin Academy's elegant playground for the super-rich and beautiful!

"This is a Host Club?" I exclaimed, immediately scrabbling against the door, feeling their gazes burn into the back of my head. I vaguely noticed the strange arrow blinking over at a vase but ignored it in favor of leaving the room IMMEDIATELY

"Oh wow, it's a boy!" Two boys spoke in unison. One had short, spiky, blond hair and the other had dark hair?! How... but they spoke like twins?

The tall one sighed. He had long brown hair and glasses and some strange black book. "Ryuji, Mona, I believe this young man is in the same class as you, isn't he?"

"Yeah, but he's shy." Mona started.

"We don't know much about him." Ryuji finished.

The tall one smirked knowingly. "Hm." A light bulb blinked on, lined up with a series of dark ones. "Well, that wasn't very polite. Welcome to the Shujin Host Club, Mr. Honor Student." The twins shrugged.

The sitting one had messy black hair and a strange air of arrogance about him. "What? You must be (Y/N) (L/N)! You're the exceptional honor student we've heard about!"

I squirmed against the door, "How did you know my name?"

The tall one explained. "Why, you're infamous. It's not every day that a commoner gains entrance into our academy." Commoner?? "You must have an audacious nerve to work hard enough to fight your way into this school as an honor student, Mr. (L/N)." Audacious?!

"Well uh, thank you, I guess?" I said.

"You're welcome!" the black-haired one threw his arm around my slumped shoulders. How did he get over here so fast? "You're a hero to other poor people, (L/N)! You've shown the world that even a poor person can excel at an elite private academy!" I slid away, causing him to pause for a second. Of course, I should've known that wouldn't be enough to deter one of his standing. Everyone here seemed to be very unaware of how annoying he was. "It must be hard for you to constantly be looked down upon by others."