Tease

(A/N: If you're an awful updater and you know it, clap your hands! *clap* clap* If you're an awful updater and you know it, clap your hands! *clap* *clap* If you're an awful updater and you know it, and you really wanna show it, if you're an awful updater and you know it, update your story~~ *clap* *clap*!!

F/S: Fave snack

P/N: Persona name

SP/S: SP specialty (like ann with fire, mona with wind, etc.)

ALSO! I saw a prologue for the animation of P5 and uhhhh they use Ren Amamiya but hecky I've been using Akira this whole time so I'm just gonna stick with that for the sake of consistency... )

I impatiently tapped my foot against the ground. The vending machine continued whirring, not seeming to be ready to give (F/S) anytime soon. "Ugh." I groaned, smacking the machine's side.

"Having trouble?" a familiar voice came from beside me. I turned to see Akira: the friend I loved to tease the most. The corners of my lips tugged upwards at the sight of him.

"Hey, you." I giggled, strolling up to him and trailing my fingertip down his chest. "It won't give me (F/S)." I pointed, looking up with watery eyes.

He rolled his eyes, gently pushing me away. "Ha. Ha. When will you stop being such a tease?" he frowned, brushing past me to the machine, slipping some coins in. His finger gently pushed in the letters and numbers. The machine whirred and I watched in awe as the rings moved to let the (F/S) fall to the ground. He bent down and retrieved it, holding it out to me.

"Dude, are you some kind of vending machine whisperer?" I asked, taking it from him.

"You're welcome." he sighed, ignoring my question. He started to walk away, presumably back to class.

"See you at lunch!" I called out after him happily. He waved back before turning the corner. I ripped open the packaging with a smile.

~le time skip brought to you by my chapped all to hell lips~

A smile lit up my face upon seeing my group of friends at a lunch table outside by the vending machines. "Yo!" I shouted, garnering their attention before walking over.

Ryuji looked up and smiled, waving me over. I plopped down between him and Yusuke, wrapping my arms around them. "How are my boys?" I chuckled.

"What am I, chopped liver?" Akira joked. I reached over to ruffle his soft locks.

"Please. You're my favorite boy."

"I better be." he laughed, brushing me off.

I rummaged through my bag and pulled out (insert lunch here). I licked my lips in anticipation and began to dig in.

"My, (Y/N), that looks delicious. May I try some?" Yusuke politely asked from beside me. I smiled and picked up some of it, keeping my other hand beneath it to prevent it from falling.

"Of course! Say 'ah.'" I prompted and he did so, opening his mouth. I started to move the fork forward in an attempt to feed him. Akira quickly leaned over and bit the food off. He laid back and stared at me with a satisfied grin. His eyes slightly squinted when I laughed in response like he was analyzing me or something. Yusuke glared at him.

Lunch continued while Yusuke chastised Akira for eating what he "was sure was delectable food." I laughed along, throwing Akira flirtatious looks every now and then just to see him get flustered. The bell eventually rang, signaling the end of lunch. "So soon?" I groaned, but waved to my friends and left.