A/N but important so uh look please :)

So there aren't too many chapters in this collection but it's nice to see that I've kept some of my readers! Yay! Updating and writing for this is honestly my favorite thing to do. I love reading comments and seeing people read through them. BUT! I have tons of ideas for this and I don't really know which ones to write first. So............

You don't need to vote for anything, just comment on which ones were your favorite and please tell me why so I can give chapters that you'll actually enjoy. I don't update often so I want it to be worth your read. :)

Hopeless Romantic

Babysitter

Aesthetically Pleasing

Rainstorms

Curious

Soulmates AU (Lime)

Lucky Bastard

Jokes

And then I fainted

Rumors

(Part 2 of "Rumors") Of Mints and Cherry Blossoms

My Fair Lady

Info-(Y/N)

(Part 2 of Info-(Y/N)) Love Beyond the Grave

Accidental Partners in Crime

("OC x Joker" not included because it was a request)

So... yeah! Just comment on which ones you liked most and why! I'd really appreciate it.

And FernRN get over your awkwardness and comment!! No pressure lmao

Also, because you went through ALL that reading... I guess I have a little something-something I found in my google drive for you all:

Hot, thick blood trickled down my skin, tickling at the skin of my stomach and chest. A frown wiped the friendly smile from my face as I watched the crimson substance slowly soak and spread throughout the soft flannel shirt. Protruding from my chest was the warm black handle of a blunt kitchen knife, having been lodged in my ribs by...

My (E/C) eyes trailed up to quizzically stare at my attacker. It was a fairly young man, probably in his twenties, shrouded in dark clothing, though it did nothing to cover him from my accusing eyes and the harsh glare of the streetlight above. An expression of sadistic pleasure was plastered onto his chiseled face. We stared at each other, eyes locked. He was the first to break the silence with a soft chuckle, "I'm surprised you're still standing, Miss,"

I hummed along, nodding thoughtfully, "Yes. Not to sound boastful, but it does take quite a bit to break me--" My voice was abruptly cut off when the coppery liquid surged up my throat and spilled from my lips like a thick syrup. Its taste had coated my tongue, mingling with my saliva. The gooey texture and metallic scent made me gag and spew up my half-eaten sandwich from earlier in a series of hacks and chokes, leaving my throat feeling raw and sore.

After recovering from my momentary lapse of composure, a look of revulsion marred my features at the sight of the dirtied sidewalk, the pungent odor stinging my eyes. More coughs wracked my body as some leftover blood and vomit were left to poke at my throat uncomfortably, the stench prickling at the back of my gullet. The man remained standing there, his hand lazily resting on his hip as he coolly gazed down at me.
"Are you done, yet? I'd rather not have to stay here all night, y'know," he continued on, disregarding the irregularity of the situation. In an attempt at dry laughter, more coughs came up from my lips, causing him to wrinkle his nose at me in disgust. My body collapsed onto the hard ground, my kneecaps scraping painfully on impact. The sack he held thudded to the ground along with me and he made his way back over to me. His gloved fingers ducked underneath my chin, tilting my head up to meet his stormy irises, the fabric itching on my formerly-smooth, now-bloodstained skin. The corners of his chapped lips tilted up slightly as he gazed into my eyes with a newfound interest sparkling in his eye. He took in a breath to say something, but altered his words at the last second, "Ah, all that blood really doesn't suit you," he commented offhandedly, cocking his head of short black hair to the side with a roguish grin.

My eyes rolled of their own accord, "And forgetting your lines doesn't suit you." I responded, pushing his hand away and rejecting his offered help to heave my body up from my crouched position. I heaved a heavy sigh, wiping the "blood" from my chin with my sleeve and ignoring the shouted, "Cut!" from behind me. My hands reached down and lightly massage my worn knees in a small stretch.

"Aww, I'm sorry, (Y/N)!" Akira whined from behind me, eliciting a groan from myself. I turned to face him and tell him off for screwing up yet another take for the umpteenth time when he cut me off with a dramatic pose and most-definitely privately-rehearsed lines. "Your dazzling beauty wiped the words from my mind! My brain was taken over with thoughts of only you, my love!" he almost sang, cupping my slender hand in his calloused ones as he kneeled before me.

I yanked my hand from his grip and pushed his nose away, waving my pointer finger in his face, "Ah, ah, ah! Were you practicing pickup lines instead of your script? I expected better, Joker." I addressed him by his role in the movie. My heel-clad feet marched over to the makeup station before he could stop me.

"(Y/N)! That's not fair!"

His pathetic whingeing was drowned out by the other workers and actors. I plopped back down in my spinning seat and awarded my makeup artist with an exasperated smile, "Sorry about this."

The brunette laughed and waved me off, "Don't worry about it. Now, let's doll you up again before more blades come flying at you,"

I snorted, "Can't wait,"

ANYWAY! LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE DO COMMENT! :)))))))))))))