(Part 2 of Info-(Y/N)) Love Beyond the Grave

(A/N: Thank you all so much for waiting so long I feel like a terrible human because I was so caught up in school I didn't have time to write. Luckily it's almost winter break so I hope to update more! This chapter also has the two options but I don't know if I'll do more of those in the future. There's also random time skips that don't seem like timeskips but basically if it reverts to past tense it means time has passed and... oh well you'll get it.

O/N = Other Name ;)

Don't forget to comment I love reading them!!

Warning: If you thought the last chapter was long, oh boy.)

Bright lights shone from in front of my closed lids. Wha... Pain erupted from my head, making me clutch it in pain, tears springing into my eyes. "AH! What the fuck..." I whimpered, feeling a faint stinging in other parts of my body. I peeled open my eyes, squinting in the light. As my eyes adjusted I could see the familiar walls and the one squeaky sink fade into my sight. I blinked a couple of times, harshly rubbing my eyes. I felt blood on my face.

Then I remembered.

The image of Naoko's crazed body flickered again in front me, an evil glint in her coal black eyes mirroring the glint of the flickering lights hitting the blade she was about to plunge into my skull. I unconsciously touched my head upon remembering, feeling the tender area. There didn't seem to be any more pain now-all I had felt upon awakening was gone. Am I still alive? I looked around me, desperate to find any hint as to why I was still conscious.

I felt my foot bump into something. I gulped, fearing the worst. My eyes scrunched together tightly, not wanting to know if my fears had come true. I forced my neck to crane downwards, and peeked through my eyelids. I gasped in horror, stepping back and running into the stall behind me, almost falling through in the process.

Laying at my feet, was me. Or, former me. Dead me. My eyes continued to stare with morbid curiosity, studying the way my blood continued to pool on the floor, seeping through the lines and cracks in the tiles. The body's once-clear, (E/C) eyes were open in fear, frozen forever in time. Blood running down from her skull ran over her once-porcelain skin, covering up the tear stains I could feel cemented on my current skin. My hands rushed up to meet my new face, feeling the same things I could see on the body in front of me. So am I a ghost?

Had I still been alive, I would have jumped for joy at the idea. Now that I have fulfilled that dream, I felt... empty. I suppose I was, considering I was now made of... what was I made of? I wasn't exactly air, for I seemed to be able to touch things, yet I wasn't completely solid, either, as I couldn't feel the normal body weight. My legs that used to be heavy felt like nothing. My movements were fluid and graceful, greatly unlike my physical form. I held my hands out in front of me, examining them in fascination. I could see through them. Sort of. I was now made of some wispy substance, making my form look, well, ghostly. I frowned back down at the body, cringing at the mess Naoko had made of me. I wondered how awful I looked... conscious. I couldn't very well say alive anymore, but, because I could see, feel, think, etc, I decided that "conscious" fit my current situation well.

I walked over to the mirror, slightly disappointed that I couldn't float, and nervously shifted my gaze to the reflective surface. I blinked in confusion, seeing my normal self in the mirror. The only thing that changed was my skin tone which now glowed ethereally, casting a grey tint on my skin. My (E/C) eyes shone brighter than the rest of my body, giving my overall appearance an intense look. I touched my face again, not feeling the blood anymore. Did I hallucinate that feeling?

My cold lips quirked up in a slight smile. Despite the situation, at least I looked like a non-scary ghost, unlike my frightening figure on the floor. Too bad no one will see how awesome I look.