Helpless

(A/N: o lawd this collection is eligible for the wattys ?? not gonna enter since these are oneshots but holy shit i had no idea this would get so popular ! thanks to all readers <3

! TRIGGER WARNING attempted rape !

Request by YukiKatsuki)

"(L/N), come see me after school." he sneered, looking down his large nose at me.

I groaned when the bell rang, not ready to pay the piper just yet.

For the last semester, I had not performed very well in my phys ed class, to say the least. It's not that I slacked off or anything, I just had absolutely no strength or endurance. 

My parents never really got me into sports and I was never interested myself, hence my performance. So, now, at the end of the semester, I was on the cusp of a D in Kamoshida's class. Which genuinely freaked me out, by the way. I'd always had good grades, even in P.E.

This teacher was just fucking insane when it came to working out.

Which, okay, whatever, you do you, but once you push it on everyone else and hold them to the same standard, it's just not as cool, y'know?

Anyway.

I pushed up from my desk, stretching towards the sky. Read: stalling as much as I could. I let down my body with a sigh, hoisting my bag over my shoulder. My legs carried me slowly out of the classroom. Once I reached the end of the hall, the school had emptied entirely. Students were fast when it came to leaving school.

Down the steps. Turn the corner. Down more steps. Turn the corner. Down more steps. Down the hallway... and to the entrance of Kamoshida's personal office. I groaned, rubbing my face. Hopefully, this wouldn't take too long.

I pushed the door open, seeing Kamoshida already seated at his desk, facing his computer. I sighed, closing the door behind me with a click. He looked up and sighed, a disappointed look on his face. "Come sit, (L/N)." He patted the chair next to him calmly, moving his mouse around on the table to pull up what I assumed was my grade.

Well, at least he seems to have cooled off since I last saw him. 

I set down my bag on the ground by the chair and followed his direction. My hands twisted around each other uncomfortably. Kamoshida was by far the creepiest teacher and I did not like being alone with him in this office. He clicked a couple more times and my file was dragged up. A picture of my smiling face sat in the corner. I frowned at it, messing with my hair self-consciously. I could've sworn I looked way better than that. Or did I? 

Ew, I sure hope that isn't what I look like to other people.

"So." Kamoshida cleared his throat, setting his other hand... on my thigh? 

What... the fuck?

"Um, sir-" I began, hoping that it was just a mistake. Maybe he thought that was his leg or something. I didn't want to anger this teacher by blowing up at him so I only mentally recoiled at his touch. 

But... he continued on like I had never spoken, his hand sliding higher. "Your grade right now in my class..." I shuddered in revulsion and grabbed his hand, trying to pull him off. His fingers only pushed deeper into my flesh. "Ow!" I exclaimed in surprise. "Sir, you're hurting me! Stop!" 

His hand held steadfastly on me. I struggled to remove him still. Is this really fucking happening?! Shot through my mind and I found myself panicking.