Pranks

(A/N: 

1. I am so fuckin sorry for not updating ugh I had finals and then was just realllllly unmotivated. Yet another year done. Haha, wonder how old you guys think I am. 

2. This is short I'm sorry T~T

3. I cannot believe the LACK of PROFESSIONALISM in this GODDAMN family nobody answered my questions last chapter RUDE lol

4. (M/F) is Milk Flavor

5. Disney reference)

I poked the straw though the top of the (M/F) milk box and took a sip. Finally a free period. I smiled to myself and strolled off.

"How's my brother from another mother?" I joked, elbowing Akira's side when I finally found him, leaning against a wall next to some underclassmen and staring at his phone. He looked up and smiled.

"Yo. How'd geography go?"

I smirked, "Well, to give you a hint, I was just mesmerized with a certain African country." I winked and leaned against the wall next to him, shoving my hand in my skirt pocket. I was practically his height and looked over his shoulder at his phone. There was some weird eye app on it. I watched him delete it and look up at me.

"Chad isn't even that good-looking." he rolled his eyes. "Besides, he's got a girlfriend."

"Oh, please. Any girl would date him in a Peloponnesian minute. But he's not my type." I shrugged.

He smiled knowingly and rested his arm on my shoulder. "So, what's your type?"

"Pfft. I wonder..." I pretended to be deep in thought and he laughed, withdrawing his arm. I smiled fondly.

We talked for a bit, but he has a bad habit of going to his phone the second a conversation slows. I sighed and my mind wandered.

Didn't take long for me to run out of milk and break from my daydream. It was then that I spotted the two underclassmen again. A twisted smile flew to my face.

I looked over at Akira. He was still looking at his phone. My grin widened.

I eyed the blonde girl closest to me.

And I promptly smacked her ass. Akira watched me in confusion. She whirled around and covered her behind. Her face was bright red. I stared at Akira with accusatory eyes and covered my mouth in surprise like he did it.

The blonde didn't suspect me for a second and slapped him across the face.

I sprinted to my next class with a smug grin on my face.

"(Y/N)!!"

~le time skip brought to you by my new computer!! (it heats up way too fast tho T~T)~

Today I innocently whistled by the bathroom, like I was waiting for someone. Well, I was. But not to come out of the bathroom--to go in. Akira came for his daily bathroom break. He stopped in his tracks when he saw me. He looked suspicious, as he should be.

I looked up innocently, like I hadn't known he was there. I smiled, "Oh, haha, never thought I'd see the day you entered a mall."

He nodded his head towards the "girls" bathroom, "Who're you waiting for?"

"Ann. Can't shop with anyone else."

"Right."

He entered the "guys" bathroom. I quickly changed back the signs and ducked behind a potted plant.