Popsicle- Naruto x Reader

3rd P.O.V

It was a beautiful day in Konoha- wait scratch that. Right now in Konoha the heat is excruciating painful, almost like in Suna. Due to the heat our favourite knuckle head ninja is currently pestering his best friend since childhood, (Y/N).

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Will you just stop!" I snapped at Naruto for the 7th time.

"But (Y/N)~~ It's so hot~~~" Naruto whined like the kid he is.

Then again though he had a point. It was one of the hotter days in Konoha, even Naruto decided ditched his beloved orange jumpsuit exchanged for a tee-shirt and some shorts. However back to the problem at hand, I had blocked out Naruto now for a good 2 minutes trying to find a way to shut him up.

"(Y/N) are you even listening to me?" Naruto questioned quirking an eyebrow at me.

 I just smirked at him with a glint in my eye, upon seeing it he was kinda regretting bugging you and not Sasuke. Next thing I did was grab Naruto by the hand and ran off into the busy streets of Konoha. As we passed by people, they started giving us weird looks and, not just because Naruto was a jinchūriki. It didn't take long for me to reach my desired destination, a small convenience store.

I then instructed Naruto "Go sit under that tree," I pointed to a tree not to far away "And wait for to come back, alright?"

 All I got from Naruto was a simple nod before he headed over to sit under the tree. While he was doing that I walked in side the convenience store. Once inside I headed over to the popsicle section of the small store. As soon as I got there I saw just how much a single popsicle cost. Lets just say it left me flabbergasted at the price. Unfortunately I had only enough for one, with that I just shrugged it off and went to pay for the god damn expensive popsicle.

After the paying the cashier I headed out of the god forsaken expensive convenient store. Quickly I walked over to where Naruto was sitting under a tree. When I reached him I couldn't believe my eyes. It took every ounce of power not to die laughing at the scene before me. Naruto managed to fall asleep under the tree and with drool escaping his mouth. After I calmed down I decided to wake up Naruto.

"Naruto wake up I got us a popsicle~" I whispered into his ear causing his eyes to shoot open.

 And as soon he registered what I said he sat right up. "Really! Thanks (Y/N)!" He exclaimed rather loudly, what do you expect.

 But next thing I know something soft was on my cheek. It took me a second to realize Naruto just kissed my cheek. My face put the Uzumaki's clan famous red hair to shame, as well as Sasuke's tomato's. Before I could stop myself I mumbled "You missed." Naruto had his classic cheeky smile and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Now come on (Y/N), let eat these popsicles before they die to the heat, and we have to give them a funeral!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys Thanks For Reading! I Hoped You Enjoyed My First One-Shot Out Of Many To Come. If You Have Any Suggestion On Don't Be Afraid To Ask. Well Anyhow Hope You Guys Have Great Day.

Peace People!~~ - NightAngel2004