Hide n Seek- Child! Kakashi x Child! Reader

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Are we all in agreement?"

"Yeah!"

"Come on guys this is not fair!"

"To bad Obito you were the last one here so, therefore you are it."

"Ugh.... fine 1, 2, 3,"

Once I heard those words escape Obito's mouth, I was gone along with everyone else (FYI Everyone includes Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai, Guy,Rin). As I was in pursuit for the perfect hiding spot, I failed to noticed I was being tailed.

At last I came to a stop in front of the academy, catching my breath due to sprinting all the way from the training grounds in the woods. Just as I was to go through the front doors I froze .

"Hatake, why are you following me?" I asked in a very pissed tone not, even bothering to turn around.

I heard a scoff come from said male before he replied, "Took you long enough to notice me (Last Name). And isn't it obvious I followed you because I knew you would find a good spot."

When Kakashi said this I lightly blushed due to his indirect compliment but, sighed to his tactics.

"Ugh..." I groaned then made a gesture for him to follow me but all I got was a confused look from him, "Are you coming or not?"

With a curt nod, Kakashi lightly jogged up to beside me then opened the door allowing the both of us to enter. After wondering around for a bit we came across the janitors closet aka my hiding spot however it now seemed to be mine and Kakashi's hiding spot.

"Is this really where you always hide when we play hide n seek?" Questioned Kakashi as he entered the closet with me right behind him.

"Yup!" I said popping the 'p' and closing the door behind us to make sure no one can see us.

For the first 5 minutes we just stood in an awkward silence until someone broke.

"Hey (Y/N), can I tell you something?" Kakashi spoke saying my first name for the first time.

"Uh yeah sure..." I responded awkwardly not knowing what to expect.

"Well you see I li-" Kakashi stopped half way because he tripped and somehow ended bringing me down with him.

Right after that happened the door burst opened to reveal the others.

"EWW!! Bakashi what are you doing to (Y/N)!?!?!?" Obito hollered putting his hands over his eyes.

"Wait I can ex-"

"How about we let them be guys, sorry for interrupting you two" Was all Asuma said before closing the door once more.

"What just happened?"