Pick-up Lines- Minato x Reader

(Y/N) P.O.V

Minato has been working hard lately, so I decided why not make him some cupcakes! I have been hard at work making vanilla cupcakes from scratch, that I didn't realize the door open. Before I could react someone put their arms around my waist and chin on my shoulder.

"What are you up to honey?" I heard Minato ask, as I continued to mix the batter for the cupcakes.

"Oh well I noticed you have been hard at work recently so I thought 'Why not make some cupcakes for my dearest boyfriend?' So here I am!" I explained with a cheeky grin, in which I was rewarded with a kiss on the cheek from Minato.

I look to where Minato is, which is on my shoulder still and see him blushing a bit. I couldn't help but smile at his embarrassment cute state. Not long after he unwrapped his arms from my waist, then stood next to me with a look in his eyes I haven't really seen.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Minato questioned while looking at me. I give a small 'Hmm' to show him I was listening to him. "Did it hurt?"

I was confused when he asked that question, but my question was soon answered when he finished, "When you fell from Heaven." Now I was blushing at the stupid pick-up line.

"Really Minato? Is that how it's going to be?" I said looking him dead in the eye, he just gave a small nod "I hope you know I am the  queen at cheesy pick-up line!"

"Of course you are babe and do you else your the queen of? You are the queen of my heart." Minato declared with a heartfelt smile..... I think.

I wasn't going to lose so easily to him so I spoke with much confidence and said, "Minato did you fall in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass~" Minato was blushing badly, he was never the one to take my complements without a blush.

"By the way (Y/N) just so you know," Minato stated still blushing "I'm not drunk I'm just intoxicated by you.... and that's why I'm blushing!"

I just sighed at Minato's lame excuse, though I remembered about the cupcakes and quickly poured them into the little cupcake cups evenly.

"Have you admitted defeat (Y/N) is that why your so quiet?" Minato asked leaning against the counter with cockiness in his voice. 

I just put the cupcakes in the oven and slammed it shut with a 'BANG' causing Minato to jump a bit. When I looked up at him shadows were covering my eyes as I muttered 'Oh dear sweet Minato...... It has only just begun.....'

--- 30 minutes later of extremely lame pick-up lines brought to you by Leo the lion ---  

"Are you a banana? Because I find you a-peeling~"  I finished with a wink, by now me and Minato were red in the face but what happened next caught me by surprise.

"Alright (Y/N)..... you win....." Minato sighed glancing the other way.

I was smiling ear to ear as I pranced over to Minato. When I reached him I grabbed his chin and gave him a short but passionate kiss on the lips. And just as I pulled away the oven went off. 

"Well Minato I know how we are going to celebrate my victory" I told him, "We will decorate these cupcakes and eat them but I get to smash one in your face!" All I got was a sigh from him and a small nod. So for the rest of the we made decorated cupcakes, ate them and snuggled. Pretty perfect day if you ask me.