Truth or Dare- Team Kakashi x Reader Part.1

(Y/N) P.O.V

Me and Sakura just finished getting out of the hot springs that the inn provided. After the mission we just completed Captain Yamato decided to treat us for a job well done, hence here I am walking to the room with Sakura. As soon as we got there and opened the door, I was greeted by the heavenly aroma known as Yamato's cooking.

"Captain I must say your culinary skills are truly outstanding," I say with fake accent trying to sound all sophisticated which quite frankly...... I'm not.

"Why yes, I must agree with you my good chap (Y/N) on this, I can't wait for this banquet to commence," Sakura played along to my joke taking a seat, then me following suit and sitting next to her.

"Now, now ladies" Yamato laughed out amused by our little act "We must wait for Sai and Naruto."

"Dang it!" I mumbled annoyed that my feast will be prolonged

--- Small time skip brought to you by Edward Elric ---

Not much time later our conversation was cut off by a certain someone shouting in the hall 'Will you stop it with the dick jokes!' It didn't take long for me to burst out laughing, Sakura giggling and Yamato to chuckle a little. After I finished laughing I realized Naruto and Sai were standing in the door way.

"Y-you guys didn't hear that did you?" Naruto stuttered turning red in the process.

I couldn't help but burst out laughing again, by doing that Naruto turned even more red, much to my amusement.

"See Naruto, (Y/N) finds my jokes amusing." Sai stated giving a smile while sitting across from me.

"Yeah yeah whatever Sai..." Naruto groaned getting annoyed "Now lets eat 'cause I am hungry!"

--- Another time skip brought to you by a ice stripper ---

"Alright guys, I am turning in for the night, so don't stay up to late."Yamato stated getting up from his stop heading towards the door "Good night everyone."

"Good night Captain Yamato," Everyone chorused perfectly as Yamato left the room.

"Hey guys?" Sai asked.

"Yeah," Me and Sakura again answered at the same time causing us to smile at one another.

"I was wondering if we could play a game. I read in a book that friends play games to bond with one another." Sai explained, "I believe it's called 'truth or dare."

Everyone was silent for a moment. Though it wasn't silent for long for I interrupted it by screaming 'Yes!' Naruto and Sakura also agreed to play as well, this should be fun.

"Alright since Sai was the one to come up with the idea I believe he should go first," Sakura reasoned to which I agreed but, Naruto complained claiming he wanted to go first. Welp sucks to be him.

"Oh okay," Sai said "(Y/N) truth or dare?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright I got two ideas where this could go,

1. You guys leave comments on what the truth and or dares should be

2. Or I come up with them

So you guys deiced, hope you guys enjoyed! Have a great day!

Peace People~~ -NightAngel2004

p.s The deadline for suggestions will be friday