Rain- Sai x Reader

(Y/N) P.O.V

'Why of all days does it have to be pouring rain!' I thought angrily to myself. At the moment it was raining cats and dogs outside and, unfortunately for me I happened to be on a walk and got caught in the storm. To make matters worst my house was all the way on the other side of the village.

As I mumbled angrily to myself, I didn't notice that someone had walked up from behind me and was now sharing their umbrella with me.

"Hello brat, what are you doing out here?" A voice asked, surprising me. I look to my side and see Sai smiling at me holding his umbrella over our heads.

"Oh hey Sai, I was out for a walk and, I didn't notice the rain clouds. So here I am trying to walk home also what did I say about that nickname!" I responded ticked that he called me by my so called 'nickname.'

"Oh Uh..... My apologizes, I forgot you didn't like that nickname," Sai explained while rubbing the back of his head sheepishly, giving an almost too real smile as well "Also if I remember correctly your apartment is on the other side of the village. So I was curious if you would like to come to my place and wait out the storm?"

With a small smile I nodded and said "Sure why not, now lead that way Vampire!"

"Vampire? Is that suppose to be my nickname?"

"If you don't like I'll give you another one.... how about pasty?"

--- Time skip brought to you by Padfoot ---

After a short walk we had finally managed to get to Sai's apartment. Being the gentleman he was Sai opened the door for me, allowing me to enter first.

Inside I got a glimpse of all of outstanding paintings, as I continued to look at the paintings I took my shoes off along with Sai. Once my shoes were removed I ventured a further into Sai's home and, just like in the main entrance there were more paintings.

"Wow....." I mumbled to myself still looking around "Did you paint all of these?"

By now Sai had joined me at looking at his apartment walls, admiring his work.

"Why yes, I did." Sai stated some pride was in his voice, "I hope you like them."

I gave him a 'Are-you-serious' look then yelled "Are you kidding me! I don't like! I LOVE them!"

Sai gave me a sheepish smile due to my high praise towards him and a small 'thank you' as well. As I was still admiring the paintings Sai disappeared to what I am assuming is his room to do who knows what.

Not long later Sai reemerged from the room he was in, the only thing different was that he changed clothes and now also was holding some in his hands trying to hand them to me. All I did was give him a confused look which all he did was...... chuckle at?

'Wait Sai can..... laugh?' I thought to myself still confused as to what was going on.

"I have noticed that your clothes are soaked due to the rain. So I thought that I can lend you some clothes for the night because, I don't think the storm is going to lighten up at all tonight." Sai explained casually glancing outside to look at the pouring rain.

Now I was embarrassed for two reasons: 1. Sai was allowing me to wear His clothes. 2. I completely forgot that I was drenched.

Having no other choice I grabbed the clothes from Sai's hands but not before thanking him, then I asked the directions to the bathroom, his response was down the hall second door on the right. I quickly headed to the bathroom and changed into the simple large t-shirt and sweat pants. Once changed I looked into the mirror and blushed, the clothes were so baggy on me the t-shirt was slipping of my shoulder. All I could do was sigh then as I put  my wet clothes into the tub and head back to the living room after.

"You look good in my clothes, cutie." Sai complemented me smiling like he usually does.

"T-thank you," I stuttered my face going all red, "What do y-you want to do now?"

As Sai thought I went and sat next to him on the sofa.

"Well how about we just watch the rain," Sai suggested gesturing to the window across from of us.

"OK, sounds good to me." I responded not knowing what else to do.

So we just sat there staring out the window then, not knowing what he was doing Sai put his arm around me. Instinctively I moved closer and snuggled up to him. Without even realizing it we spent the rest of the night snuggling and watching the rain.