The Night We Met- Sasuke x Reader

(Y/N) P.O.V

The rain was coming down hard. I was currently soaked to the bone and, it didn't help that I was fighting. The rain made the grass slippery causing me to stumble a couple of times. And for the man I was fighting he seemed to have no trouble at all. Just as thought I was getting used to the wet grass I slipped and, in the progress not noticing the man I was opposing charging at me with is sword ready to pierce me.

~~~ A flashback 6 years ago brought to you by Grell Stucliff ~~~

(Y/N) P.O.V

Today was absolute hell, to put it simply. First I was late for the academy, next there was a surprise pop quiz that I failed, oh and lets not forget I didn't have time to pack a lunch. Further more it didn't help that I was trampled by fan-girls at the end of the day. Like I said, today was absolute hell.

To try to lift my spirits I headed to my favorite dango shop with the little money I had. On my way there I past by THE Sasuke Uchiha who had a mob watching his every move, surprisingly I have never once talked to the 10-year-old boy. It's not that I won't talk to him or anything, its just I never have the chance and it is not like he'll talk back. I'll probably just get a 'hn' that's it. Well enough about him to the dango shop!

--- A small time skip brought to you by me getting called a weeb by my brother's friend ---

"WHAAAAAAT!!!!!"

I yell getting weird looks by passing people. The reasoned why I yelled is because the dango shop is closed for renovations meaning my day just became a little bit worse.

"You got to be f***ing kidding me," I mumble turning away from the dango shop and headed another direction "I guess the ramen shop will have to do......"

--- Another small time skip brought to by me again but this time crying over Obito ---

Here I am now sitting waiting for my miso pork ramen with the company of the class clown, Naruto.

"So (Y/N)........ How was your day?" Asked Naruto trying to make conversation.

"Well lets just say..... it was a living nightmare..." I mumble a dark aura surrounding me creeping out Naruto.

Trying to lift the mood Naruto said "Oh come one it couldn't have been that bad."

"Trust me it was," I replied simply.

"Alright if it was that bad then let me pay for your ramen," Naruto offered smiling kindly to me.

"Thanks Naruto," I spoke giving him a side hug as thanks, not noticing the blush that appeared on Naruto's face due to my actions.

"N-no p-p-problem (Y/N)," Naruto stuttered.

After that it didn't take long for us to get our food, eat, chat and, go our separate ways. Because no one was at home waiting for me, I deiced to go to the training grounds and sharpen up my skills.

When I arrived I wasted no time grabbing my kunai and throwing them at the target. What I failed to realize though was that another boy was walking my way.

"What are you doing?" Questioned the boy catching me by surprise. I whirled around coming face to face with Sasuke.

"What does it look like? Training obviously," I shot back not enjoying the scare.

Sasuke looked at the target noticing you didn't miss the target once also recognizing that all the kunai were on the bull-eyes. Finally Sasuke looked at me again and thought to himself 'She's kinda......Cute'

"Well my name is Sasuke Uchiha, mind if I join you?" He requested intrigued by your talent.

"I know who you are and, sure," I said offering a smile in which to my surprise I got a small one in return. "By the way, I'm (Y/N)."

"Well then (Y/N)..... Shall we get started?" Sasuke asked now having the famous Uchiha smirk instead of a smile. 

"Sure lets start."

From there on we were inseparable, staring off as friends and slowly making our way up to 'childish lovers.' At least that what he called it when he left. I'll never forget the night he left.

It was the middle of the night when there was a knock on my window. Me being curious as to what caused it, I got up to check it out. I opened the curtains seeing Sasuke on the other side, smiling to myself I opened the window.

"Hey, what are you doing here so late?" I spoke giving a small yawn at the end, leaning against the window frame.

"I came to break up with you," Sasuke stated emotionless with a different look in his eye.

When he said that I instantly felt the tears rising. I looked up at him waiting for him to give a reason as to why the sudden decision.

"(Y/N) we are just simple childish lovers anyways. Its not liked we would have lasted much longer." He replied giving the answer that hurt more than he thought, but in reality he was hurting just as much.

"B-but Sasuke I l-love you. I know we-e are young and all but that shouldn't matter," I choked on my words and tears as I said this.

"Good-bye (Y/N)." He said turning away not wanting me to see the single tear the rolled down his cheek.

"W-w-wait Sasuke!" I yelled sobbing but it was to late, he was long gone.

--- End of flash-back brought to you by the man in the moon ---

(Y/N) P.O.V

I felt numb in my abdomen. I looked down seeing Sasuke's sword going straight through me, I looked up at him smiling while blood escaped from my mouth going down my chin. Sasuke realized what he just done with wide eyes. A cough erupted from my throat getting blood on Sasuke's pale face.

'No' I heard him mumble quickly pulling out his sword and kneeling down with me in his arms. He just kept repeating 'No' as the rain came down harder while Sasuke cried. I slowly lift up my now pale hand due to the lost of blood and caressed his cheek still smiling.

"I..... just want..... -cough- you too.... know Sas....uke.... I'll always..... love you...... no matter what..." I croaked out slowly closing my eyes embracing the light I was greeted with. The thing I was again failed to notice was Sasuke's reply to my statement which was.....

"I love you too"