My Ship WILL Sail!!!- Rookie 9 x Reader

A/N- In this fanfic Sasuke is back, Sai is on Team 7, you are part of Team 8 and everyone is 18.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) P.O.V

Tonight all of rookie 9 plus me and Sai were going out for dinner. The reason for this..... honestly I don't know, Sakura just declared we were all going out for dinner. She also said that if I came she would pay for my dinner. Hence here I am sitting between Sai and Naruto.

After we all ordered we all started talking to one another about random things, suddenly I came up with a good topic of conversation.

"Hey Naruto I got a question for ya." I giggled, finding it hard not to laugh.

"What is it?" He replied, not ready for the question to come. 

"You remember back in the academy days, when you kissed Sasuke how did you feel? Happy? Sad, that it didn't last long? What?" I questioned trying not to fall down and roll around laughing because, might I say his reaction was priceless.

"W-w-what!!!" Naruto blurted out sounding like Hinata when she stutters however he was obviously louder.

"Well to make you feel better I made your ship NaruSasu, which means your dominant." I explained still loving the response I was getting.

Now Naruto couldn't speak, he was just red in the face staring at me. Due to his current state, this caught the attention of none other than Kiba.

"Hey Naruto buddy, are feeling alright?" Kiba asked with concern, which in return caught everyone else's attention as well.

"Yeah, your a bit red in the face." Ino added to the conversation.

Now everyone was asking if he was alright but he didn't utter a word, he just kept looking at me, in terror might I add. I was trying my hardest not to laugh but Shikamaru caught on the my act and looked at me with a look that said 'What-did-you-do-now?' I couldn't answer his silent question due to me trying not to die of giggles.

"Ugh..... (Y/N) what did you do this time?" Shikamaru questioned seeing that I would answer him if he didn't ask properly.

After he said that everyone turned to look at me expecting a response but, they didn't get one. All they got out of me was my psychotic laughter.

"Oh my god," I breathed trying to compose myself and wiping my tears away "Naruto your reaction!" I started laughing again trying my best to stop but to no avail.

"What did you do to the dobe (Y/N)?" Sasuke said getting annoyed by his and my antics, and Naruto didn't even react to Sasuke's little comment.

"Well my dear Sasuke," I began with a sly smirk on my face "I just explained to him the wonders of shippi-"

Before I could finish Sakura, Ino and, surprisingly Hinata were fast enough to get behind me and cover my mouth.

"Hey guys-" Choji started before he put some steak in his mouth and began eating it, "Why did you stop (Y/N) from talking, isn't that a bit rude."

I was still trying to talk but my voice was muffled. So I decided to lick whoever hands were on top of my mouth but, they still didn't uncover my mouth.

"Eww (Y/N) that's gross, and Choji if she started talking about her so called 'ships' you would all be scarred." Stated Sakura as she, Hinata, and, Ino remembered what they experienced then shuddered just at the thought.

"Well I don't see what could be so bad about these 'ships' so lets hear 'em," Kiba demeaned, with all the boys agreeing all exepct Naruto who kept shaking his head no.

"F-fine have it your way," Hinata mumbled while she and the other girls went back to their seats.

"Alrighty boys, lets talk about my ships~"

And lets just say that night all the boys were scarred......