Picnic- Sai x Reader

(Y/N) P.O.V

I smiled as I walked next to Sai who was holding the basket holding our lunch.

"Excuse me, (Y/N) can I ask you something?" Sai inquired glancing over to me.

"Shoot." I replied waiting for his question.

Sai looked concerned as he spoke, "But I don't want to shoot anything and, besides I don't have anything to shoot with."

As soon as he said that I sighed, "Sai, its a figure of speech. Now just ask your question."

"Oh." Sai explained growing a bit flustered, "Well my question is would you consider this..... Uh what is it called again..... Oh yeah a date."

Immediately I turned 50 shades of red then, started opening and closing my mouth trying to find the right words but. All I managed to do though was look like a fish gasping for air on dry land.

When I was able to calm my self down a bit I mumbled out, "Well.... I mean..... If you want it to be...... then sure."

"Alright then, I guess this is a date." Sai confirmed with a smile so pure it made me turn more red if possible.

After that little conversation we walked in a comfortable silence all the way to the hill where, we were going to have our picnic at. Once we arrived we wasted no time plopping down the classic, red and white checkered picnic blanket. The next thing we did after that was plop ourselves onto the blanket with the picnic basket in between us. With that being done I dug into the lunch I prepared for both me and Sai.

"Wow (Y/N), your cooking is so much better than ugly's." Sai commented seeming to enjoy the (Favorite Sandwich) I made.

"Thanks Sai!" I exclaimed smiling once again due to the compliment.

As I turned my head to look at Sai I was met by his soft black eyes really up close and, also not to mention the cold lips that had touched my own. When Sai decided to pull away from our 30 second kiss he grinned.

"I've read about kisses and how they can be an action of thanks. So I'd thought I try, did I do it right?" Sai questioned titling his head just proving all the more how innocent he is.

I was once again all red in the face when I responded with an idea in mind, "Yes Sai you did it right but, now since you kissed me you can never kiss anyone else got it?"

"Alright (Y/N) my kisses are only for you." Sai declared smiling because he knew what kisses actually meant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello people of the world! I have got news for you all! I have decided to try to make a schedule! Yes, yes I know it's hard to believe but I will try to stick to this, so from now on due to school coming I will try to post something every Sunday. Now peasants I must be off to watch Danny Phantom, Hoped you enjoyed! Have a great day!

Peace People~~ -NightAngel2004

P.S I want to do a Q&A really badly do I need questions!

Vote, Comment and, Follow