Really?- Child! Kakashi x Child! Reader x Child! Obito Part.2

(Y/N) P.O.V

I nervously rub the back of my neck and gave them a sheepish grin. The two of them didn't know what to say, taking the initiative I decided to speak.

"Really?" I asked nervously "Are you two mad or something?"

"(Y-Y/N) will you please go on a date with me to the upcoming festival ?" Kakashi blurted out his face still red however he seemed to get it under control.

"Idiot!" Obito yelled "I was going to ask her that!"

And so that is how I was forgotten, the two of them just started yelling at one another..... again.

"U-um guys..... You don't need to fight....." I stuttered, startled by the yelling. "Anyways I am already going to the festival with someone."

"Who!?!" Both Kakashi and Obito screamed instantly forgetting about their dispute.

"I am going with Minato-Sensei and Rin-chan, and of course you guys are more than welcomed to tag along," I explained with a bright smile "Actually that's the reason why I was looking for you guys. Minato-Sensei asked me to find you two and invite you guys."

By now both boys were even more red in the face if possible, they thought you were going with another guy.

"Oh will you look at the time," I said not enjoying the tension. "Well maybe one day we could go on a date just me and one of you two."

Before I left, I came up this idea. When I was just about to walk away I ran up between the stunned Kakashi and Obito and kissed both of their cheeks then ran.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry guys if this is really crappy, I got a small cold and wanted to update but anyways have a great day everyone and hoped you enjoyed!

Peace people~~ -NightAngel2004