Dress Up- Neji x Reader

(Y/N) P.O.V

"(Y/N) we are not playing dress up."

"Aww~~ Come on please Neji~~" I begged Neji, hoping he would give in.

 Long story short I had the idea to dress Neji up as a bride because... I can.

Neji look at me clearly annoyed by my antics, but then he asked "If I agree to your idea of passing time will you leave me alone?"

"Yes, yes! I promise I won't bug you for the rest of the week!" I blurted out to answer his question. 

I was smiling from ear to ear at by getting the chance to dress up my boyfriend to look like a bride.

"Ugh...... fine let's go to your place. And we are NOT showing this to anyone else!" Neji ordered with a stern face that said 'If-you-do-show-someone-you-are-dead'.

With that I nodded my head vigorously happy that he finally complied to my wishes. Then the next thing I did was grab him by his hand and dash off to my house.

--- Le time skip brought to by a crying Tenten---

"(Y/N) be more careful you almost burned me!"

By now I had got all the stuff needed to make Neji FABULOUS! But I have been curling his hair for 30 minutes, only done half his head.

"Okay jeez... Sorry for almost burning you." I mumbled getting sick of all his comments.

"If you are going to do my hair then do it right..... Here you know what just give me the curling iron and let me do it." He stated, snatching the curling iron from my hands. This through me off guard and made me even more annoyed. I just mumbled 'Fine have it your way'.

Now that Neji is curling his hair I'll just have to work on his make-up. So with the new mission in mind I grabbed my make-up bag pulling out the foundation which was made by made favorite company ROOT. Also the eye-liner, mascara, blush, eye-shadow and, lip gloss. Oh how much fun this is going to be!

--- Another time skip brought to you by a lazy author---

"It's t-to tight (Y-Y/N)!" Neji hollered as I did up his corset.

Right now I was struggling to get Neji into the corset I had to offer. We had finished his hair and make-up. Now all we had to do is get him into the torture- I mean corset.

"Suck it up you big baby!" I stated "You made it this far you can make it to the end!"

After much torture according to Neji, I got him in the corset and the dress. All I was waiting for right now is his opinion because he is just now seeing the after math.

"I don't look half bad. But maybe next time work on your make-up and hair skills." Neji spoke checking himself out in the mirror. Doing an occasional twirl watching the dress fly. I was flabbergasted, Neji was dissing my skills! As if he could do better!

"Well fine! Next week same time this time your dressing me up!" I shouted finally losing my temper on the Hyuga.

"Alright, fine by me though take a picture so you know where to improve," He said gesturing towards the camera on the table.

I sigh and grab the camera listening to his request.

"Say 'I do'"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, so if this chapter is not the best. But summer is coming up so I promise I'll update more. And don't be afraid to make request, anyhow Hope you guys have a great day!

Peace People~~ -NightAngel2004