The 'F' Word Pt.2 - Naruto x Reader

3rd P.O.V

It had been 3 months since (Y/N)'s heart has been shattered. Since then (Y/N) has been avoiding Naruto at all cost even, to the point where she would use ninjutsu to escape. To put it simply (Y/N) could not bear to face Naruto for she would end up crying.

Meanwhile on Naruto's side, he didn't notice anything strange until one month went by. He found anytime he saw (Y/N) and she saw him, she should would find a way to not speak to him. Her actions greatly confused Naruto, he would often wonder 'What did I do wrong.'

It wasn't till finally Naruto decided to go to Sakura and ask her why (Y/N) kept avoiding him.

Naruto P.O.V

"Where is Sakura..." I mumble to myself quietly as I walk around the village.

After what felt like forever, I finally spotted Sakura talking to (Y/N).

I smiled like an idiot while I yell, "Hey! Sakura! (Y/N)!"

Once I called both of their names they looked over at me as I walked towards them. (Y/N) eyes visibly widened at the sight of me. Within mere seconds she was speed walking in the other direction. Meanwhile Sakura stayed where she was standing, glaring harshly at me. But why though?

Brushing the thought aside I greeted Sakura, "Hi Sakura! How are ya?"

"Oh.... Hi Naruto. I am doing well, how about you?" Sakura replied all too sweetly.

"Uhhhh.... I'm doing fine.... Is something wrong?" I questioned all more confused, my brain can't handle this!

"What do you think Naruto! Something is wrong and you want to know what!" Sakura snapped at me, obviously pissed.

Gulping I asked, "What..."

"You're an Idiot!" Sakura screeched, she pulled her hair in anger. "You can't tell when a girl is head over heels for you! And not to mention you ask said girl on how to confess to another girl!!!"

"Huh? Who likes me?" I inquire tilting my head to the side.

Next thing I new I was punched in the face by Sakura while she yelled, "(Y/N)! You Idiot! Who Else!"

Suddenly things began to click in my head. Why (Y/N) always blushed when I hugged her, why (Y/N) was always so eager to go places with, why (Y/N) was now ignoring me.... it was all because she liked me. Right then and there, I knew I messed up big time.

"Umm Sorry Sakura but I gotta go!" I blurted once I regained my composure from Sakura's punch and, began running where (Y/N) walked off to.

--- Time Skip brought to you by A moving Castle ---

(Y/N) P.O.V

I finally stopped walking when I came across a bench in the park. Having nothing better to do, I sat on the bench releasing a sigh. Getting lost in thought I didn't realize someone was sat next to me until they spoke.

"Hey (Y/N)..." Naruto greeted softly giving me a small smile.

Just as I was about to dash, Naruto grabbed my wrist pulling back onto the bench.

"I know you don't want to talk to me..... but I have a few things to say." Naruto explained calmly which was rather unusual.

Reluctantly I nodded, knowing I should hear him.

Knowing I was now listening, Naruto took a deep breath and started talking. "I would like to apologize for not noticing your feelings for me. And I hope you know when I told you I like Hinata... I was lying. I'm also sorry for lying about that. I wanted to see if you liked me back by say something about me liking Hinata.... But obviously that had the opposite affect. Basically what I am trying to say is.... I love you (Y/N) and I hope you can forgive me."

Tears were beginning to pool in my eyes now. So Naruto did like me... and not Hinata. That's all I needed to hear to do what I did next.

I would have never thought I would have done this in a thousand years... I kissed Naruto on the lips. My eyes were shut and my cheeks red. Though what caught me off guard was the fact Naruto was kissing back.

So for the next 3 minutes we sat on the bench passionately kissing one another. Sadly we had to stop due to the lack  of oxygen.

With a small smile I spoke, "I love you too Naruto. And I accept your apology."

And for the rest of the night we basked in each others company.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello once again Peasants, I am updating early because my weekends is very busy. Hope you have a good day!

Peace People~~~ - NightAngel2004