"Ah So It Is You Again"- Itachi x Oc

Asuka P.O.V

"Lets just get this over with..." I grumbled to myself as I leapt from tree to tree. 

Like any other day I had yet another mission. This time is was an assassination, which isn't my favorite type mission but, oh well I need the money. The person who hired me want a guy named 'Naruto Uzumaki' dead. As for the reason he wanted the guy dead..... well I didn't bother to ask. Not to mention the only info I have on this 'Naruto' is that he is a loud, obnoxious leaf ninja.

Just the thought of a leaf ninja gave me goosebumps. Trying to rid my thoughts of a certain leaf ninja, I lost focus and ended up jumping straight into a tree causing me to hit the ground with a loud thud.

"Hey Itachi did you hear that?" I heard a man ask from afar.

"Yes I did Kisame, I believe it came from that way." A mans voice responded, a voice that I have been longing to hear.

I could hear approaching foot-steps as I laid on the ground. Scrambling to my feet I quickly leapt into the closets tree with a whoooosh.

"You know Itachi, the thing that caused the thud could of been a spy now that I think about it." A blue man who I recognized as Kisame explained as he came into view.

"Very true Kisame." Itachi agreed nodding his head as he walked next to Kisame "And if it is a spy we should probably find them, so why don't you go that way. While I continue this way?"

Kisame seemed like he was about to argue but didn't. Instead he replied with, "Fine..."

Then with that Kisame turned around and began to walk in the other directions. As soon as Kisame was out off sight, Itachi looked straight at the tree I was hiding in with his black eyes.

A small smirk was on Itachi's face as he spoke calmly, "I know your up there. There is no use in hiding, you may as well come down.

Reluctantly I ended up jumping down from the tree and, look Itachi straight in the eyes.

"Ah... So it is you again. Long time no see Asuka." Itachi said not flinching when I jumped down from the tree.

My heart stopped when Itachi said my name. I was ever so tempted to run up and hug Itachi, but I knew I couldn't.

"Yes indeed Itachi. Its been awhile." I responded solemnly as I stood up straight, "I see you are still a Akatsuki member."

 "Why yes I am." Itachi answered almost instantly, "But you know it is such as shame that you left. Why did you leave anyway?"

I was caught off guard when he asked this but, I was quick to retort, "Why do you care anyway huh? It is not like your my mother or anything."

Just when Itachi was about to respond to my come-back, Kisame appeared.

"Oh, Hey Asuka long time no see."Kisame greeted with his shark like grin.

"Hello Kisame." I greeted back as my attention was now focused on him.

"What are you doing out here?" Kisame questioned intrigued that by my presence.

With a sigh I started to explain my reason, "Well I am on a mission actually. An assassination mission to be more precise."

"And who is the unlucky victim this time?" Itachi commented wanting to know more about the mission.

"None of your concern, now if you don't mind I'll be on my way." I said as I turned on my heel and briskly walked away.

Little did I know Itachi had a pained look in his eye as my figure disappeared into the forest.