Carnival- Shisui x Reader Modern AU

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Why is it always you that convinces me to do things I normally wouldn't do?" I asked Angel as we walked side by side.

"Because~~ You~~~ love~~ me! ..... I think..." Angel answered back, skipping up ahead a bit while basically radiating happiness.

I rolled my eyes at her so called 'reason'. It still baffles me how she gets me to do whatever she asks.

"But why a double date with me, you, your boyfriend and, a guy I don't even know?" I inquire, catching up with Angel.

With a simple shrug she responded, "Because I felt like it- HEY! There is the carnival! Lets go!!!"

Once those words left Angel's mouth, she began sprinting towards the carnival entrance. Not wanting to be left behind I quickly dashed after her. 

It didn't take me long to catch up with Angel once again but, this time I was left panting a bit due to the sudden sprint. As soon as I caught my breath I looked Angel in the eye.

"You can't keep running off like that!" I scowled Angel in a motherly tone.

"Whatever Mo- HEY! There is Itachi and Shisui!!!" Shouted Angel and, it was like deja-vu when she stared running off leaving me behind.

Just like before I chased after her in a full on sprint. Thankfully no one was in my way, so I saw exactly where Angel went. Not to much surprise when I found her chatting with two dudes. I recognizes one as Itachi and the other the man I presume is Shisui.

Slowing down to a walk I creep up on Angel and whisper in her ear, "What did I just say?"

To my satisfactory Angel flinched and let out a small scream, "(Y/N)! You know I don't like be scared! Why do you do it to me!"

"Because you don't like it." I laugh at how flustered Angel was due to my small scare.

"Nice to see you again (Y/N)." Itachi suddenly spoke up with a small smile graced on his lips.

 With a small wave I replied, "Yeah same to you Itachi."

"So you must be the infamous (Y/N) I heard so much about." Commented Shisui.

"And you must be none other then Shisui." I said turning my attention to Shisui.

"You be-" Shisui was cut off by Angel.

"HEY! There is cotton-candy!!! Lets go Itachi!" And the third time today Angel ran off but, this time she was dragging Itachi along with her.

"I give up on that women!" I sighed not even bothering to run after her again.

Shisui chuckled at my state of despair while offering an idea, "Instead of waiting around for them to return why don't we go on a ride?"

A smile instantly lit up on my face at the mention of a ride. 

"That seems like a great idea!" I agreed smiling form ear to ear.

"Well what are we waiting for, lets go buy some tickets and find a ride." Shisui stated grabbing my hand and pulling me along.

~~Meanwhile with Angel and Itachi~~

"You totally meant to leave them behind didn't you." Itachi pointed out while, looking at his girlfriend.

"Me? No, never." Angel laughed off with a sarcastic tone.

~~Back to (Y/N) and Shisui~~