Sand Castle- Child! Gaara x Babysitter Reader Modern AU

(Y/N) P.O.V                 

 I was on my way to Rasa's house to watch his youngest son, Gaara. He has asked me to watch him because his daughter Temari had a dance recital he was going to watch, while his other son Kankuro was having a  sleep over at his friends. So me being the family friend to watch his kid agreed, it didn't really bother me that much, but I could of been watching (Insert Fav. Show)......... 

Before I knew it I was at Rasa's house. Upon pulling into the driveway I spotted Temari running out of the house and getting into the vehicle beside me. Not long after I saw Rasa walk out as well with a little red head trailing behind him.  

"Thank goodness (Y/N) you got here just in time. See I really need to get going but I am sure you will be just fine. If you need anything my phone number is on the fridge. Alrighty, bye, thanks again." Rasa said in a very rushed sentence before, pulling into the driver seat of the red truck than driving off. 

I looked down at Gaara to find him playing with fingers while also looking down. A soft smile came across my face at his cuteness. Next thing I knew I was crouching down in front of Gaara. 

"Hey there my name is (Y/N), I guess we will be hanging out for a while."  I spoke gently. 

"M-My name i-is Gaara." He stuttered out with a little blush on his face.  By now I was feeling like I'm just going to melt away because of his cuteness. 

                   "U-Umm So Gaara have any idea's on what you would like to do?" I questioned the small child in front of me.                                         

"How about....... Oh! I know we can play in the sand box in my backyard! Oh! I.... mean if you want to..." He told me with the blush coming back on his face. 

I smile again and reply "Of course! I would love to play in the sand with you Gaara!" I exclaimed with a bright smile.  

 "A-alright, follow me." Gaara instructed me while carefully grabbing my hand and leading me to what I assumed to be the backyard.

When we finally reached the sand box Gaara just started working away at making what seemed to be a sand castle, naturally I joined in.

--Time skip to Gaara's bedtime--  

               We had just finished dinner which was sandwich's and gosh they were good. Gaara decided to get changed into his pj's right after dinner. I was now telling Gaara who was in a adorable teddy bear onesie, a bedtime story.

                "And so the ninjas from the sand village saved the day once again!" I finished the story him. 

Expecting to hear something along the lines of 'Another!' I was greeted by soft snores. I smiled looking down to see Gaara sleeping, I kissed him on the forehead. Just as I was about to leave I heard Gaara mumble 'I love you (Y/N)...... and your....amazing sand castle building abilities'. 

I could help but giggle and whisper back, "Love you too Gaara, sweet dreams." 

With that I silently excited the room.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------